Buckingham Palace with Afternoon Tea at Browns
Not Available for 2020
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Perfect for those who wish to get a taste of British traditions and like both sweet and savoury treats, combining a visit to Buckingham Palace with Royal Afternoon Tea at Browns Victoria is an experience like no other!
Our guide to Buckingham Palace with Afternoon Tea at Browns
Buckingham Palace's State Rooms are only open for a limited amount of time and thus an exploration of the rooms should certainly not be passed up. Combine this experience with a mouth watering afternoon tea to make a truly memorable day!
Celebrate all things British with a visit to the iconic Buckingham Palace followed by Royal Afternoon Tea at Browns Victoria. The official London residence to Queen Elizabeth II and one of the only working palaces left in the world, Buckingham Palace has a total of 775 rooms and 800 staff members. Its doors are open to the public for 10 weeks only in the summer – this is a unique chance to truly discover the grandiosity of Buckingham Palace!
Prepare to be in awe of the beautiful State Rooms, which feature a multitude of artworks by Rembrandt, Rubens and Canova as well as antique furniture from England and France. You’ll also marvel at the stunning Palace Garden, which consists of a whopping 16 hectares and features, among other things, a summer house, rose garden and lake.
To top off this quintessentially British sighting, experience a delicious Royal Afternoon Tea at Browns Victoria. Enjoy the selection of savoury bites including coronation chicken sandwiches, smoked salmon and cream cheese on whisky and thyme oatcakes and pulled salt beef brioche rolls. And because no afternoon tea would be complete without sweet treats, prepare to indulge in some scrumptious home-baked buttermilk scones, Victoria sponge cake and glazed lemon tart!
How does it work?
You must visit the Golden Tours Visitor Centre in Victoria to collect your tickets for both Buckingham Palace and Royal Afternoon Tea at Browns Victoria.
As this tour is unescorted, you will need to make your own way to Royal Afternoon Tea at Browns Victoria.
Afternoon Tea Venue: Browns Victoria, Unit 23, 2 Cardinal Walk, Westminster, London SW1E 5AG
Timings: Afternoon tea must be taken between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
Fine selection of traditional teas, herbal blends & infusions
A SELECTION OF SAVOURIES
Pulled salt beef & wholegrain mustard brioche roll,
Copper Maran heritage hen egg mayonnaise sandwich,
Coronation chicken sandwich,
Cucumber & cream cheese sandwich,
Smoked salmon & cream cheese on whisky & thyme oatcake
With clotted cream, apricot jam and strawberry jam
Victoria sponge, St Clement’s mousse,
Summer berry pudding,
Salted caramel profiteroles
Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH.
Daily, 25th July to 4th October 2020. 11.45am
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Buckingham Palace with Afternoon Tea at Browns
- Please note - If you ARE NOT travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your tickets to be uploaded. If you ARE travelling within the next 72 hours then once you've made your booking please contact us by replying to your confirmation email or by calling our Customer Service team.
- You MUST exchange your voucher at the stated departure point in Victoria where you will collect your tickets for both Buckingham Palace and the afternoon tea.
- Please note there is a 15 minute walk to Buckingham Palace at the start of this tour. On occasions a bus will be used for the transfer to Buckingham Palace but this depends on bus availability and can't be guaranteed.
- No transfers are included and the tour is unguided.
- Please note that this experience is non-changeable and non-refundable.
- Buckingham Palace tickets purchased from Golden Tours cannot be converted into a 1-Year Pass.
- Clients that require mobility access must book directly with Buckingham Palace.