London Max Helicopter Flight
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy this ultimate helicopter flight in London and take in even more on this extended, private tour. Seeing The Thames Barrier, The London Eye, Trafalgar Square, The Shard, Canary Wharf, Tower Bridge, Richmond Park and the Oval Cricket Ground to name a few!
Our guide to London Max Helicopter Flight
The ultimate tour of London has to be this private, ultimate helicopter flight. Get your cameras at the ready!
Your thirty minute tour will follow the River Thames and encompass the most famous, historic and iconic landmarks London has to offer. Soar above the Tower of London, St Paul's Cathedral and Buckinghame Palace before flying past the newer additions to the London Skyline, such as The Shard, The Gherkin and Cheesegrater in the 'City', ending your tour at the impressive cluster of tall buildings and docks in Canary Wharf.
Be part of the VIP crows and book the top thing to do in the Capital today.
Friday - Monday & Wednesdays during summer. During winter; Friday - Monday.
Timings vary each day.
10 minute flight.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for London Max Helicopter Flight
- You MUST complete the online check-in at least 24 hours before your flight, where accurate weights are required for all passengers. Details of this will be given at time of booking.
- Photographic ID is required for all passengers over 16 years old and must be presented at the heliport on arrival.
- Please ensure you arrive AT LEAST 30 minutes before your flight time for ID & weight verification and to receive a safety briefing
- There are health restrictions that may prevent you from flying, this includes limited mobility, epilepsy, heart conditions and pregnancy. If you have any concerns that you may not be able to fly, please contact us.
- There is a weight limit of 110kg (17stone) for an individual passenger, if you are above this weight you will need to buy an additional seat.
- No children under the age of four are permitted to fly with us. Additionally, there is a minimum passenger weight limit of 15Kg. An adult must accompany children under 16.
- The supplier reserves the right to refuse any passenger from boarding the aircraft for any of the following reasons; late arrival at the terminal, failure to provide suitable photo ID, intoxication, threatening of abusive behaviour or any other behaviour that may compromise the safety of any passenger on-board. If you are refused access to the flight, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Frequently Asked Questions for London Max Helicopter Flight
Can the supplier cancel my flight?
The supplier reserves the right to cancel or alter the schedule of any flight due to; Air Traffic Control restrictions, low demand, poor weather conditions, technical reasons or pilot illness. We will, of course, endeavour to give you as much notice as possible. If we need to amend your flight, we will try to contact you using the email address and telephone number you gave at the time of your booking. In these circumstances, we will offer to reschedule your booking or to give you a full refund. Whilst we do offer our sincerest apologies for any disruption to your plans and any expenses you may have incurred, we do not offer any form of compensation.
Is there anything I can't have in my possession on a flight?
Under current Civil Aviation Authority guidelines, you are not permitted to take any of the following items on to an aircraft: acid, poison, flammable liquids, explosives, matches, lighters, bleach, incapacitating sprays, ignitable gas devices, compressed gas. If you are carrying any of these items on the day of your flight, you will have to leave them in the terminal. The supplier reserves the right to search any clothing and/or bags for such items
Will anybody I don't share my flight?
Unless you book an exclusive flight, you may be sharing the cabin of the helicopter with other people. If there is a low demand for your selected flight time, the supplier may need to reschedule it. If this happens, we will do our utmost to contact you at least 24 hours before departure by telephone and email, using the details you provided at the time of booking.
Am I insured for my flight?
The supplier holds public liability insurance to cover injury or other losses as a result of operating the flight. There is no insurance in place to cover you for missing the flight for any reason, or for any consequential loss associated with the flight being delayed or cancelled for any reason or at any time.