The Bear Grylls Adventure
Get ready for unforgettable fun as you challenge your brain, body and reflexes with incredible activities inspired by Bear’s love of adventure. We’ll get you fully briefed, geared up and ready to climb, dive, fly, zip, leap, scramble and explore. Escape the ordinary and experience the extraordinary at The Bear Grylls Adventure.
Our guide to The Bear Grylls Adventure
Welcome to The Bear Grylls Adventure, the UK's first Indoor Activity Centre, where you Climb, Shoot, Fly and more.
Open all year round at the NEC Birmingham, this incredible attraction offers an array of action-packed experiences you can share with your friends and family, most of which are suitable for guests from 8+ years.
What's more, ALL bookings include FREE unlimited use of the assault course!
Choose from eight action-packed indoor and outdoor experiences:
- ARCHERY: Be fully trained by our longbow experts and take on the target range (45-minute experience)
- CLIMBING: Get harnessed up for an indoor climbing experience like no other (60-minute experience)
- ESCAPE ROOM: Work as a team and crack the code (60-minute experience)
- HIGH ROPES: Take on Europe's highest outdoor free-roam high ropes (60-minute experience)
- I-FLY (Indoor Skydiving): Take the leap and get ready to feel the rush of free fall in an indoor wind tunnel (60-minute experience)
- SCUBA with a professional dive team (120-minute experience)
- SHARK DIVE: Dive with over 1,000 aquatic creatures (120-minute experience)
- SHOOTING: Focus on the target ahead and keep calm (30-minute experience)
- SNORKEL: Explore a completely new environment from the protection of a see-through snorkel cage (60-minute experience)
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)