A Night at Field of Light
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
With magnificent views of Uluru at sunset, a three-course bush tucker menu, premium selection of Australian wines and beers, a fascinating star talk and a self-guided walk through the Field of Light art installation, your ‘A Night at Field of Light’ experience is sure to be unforgettable.
Our guide to A Night at Field of Light
This exclusive dining experience combines the award-winning ‘Sounds of Silence’ dinner under the outback sky with the once-in-a-lifetime Field of Light art installation.
With magnificent views of Uluru at sunset, a three-course bush tucker menu, premium selection of Australian wines and beers, fascinating star talk and a self-guided walk through the Field of Light art installation, your ‘A Night at Field of Light’ experience is complete.
Your evening begins with a convenient hotel pick-up and transfer to the remote desert location with majestic views of Uluru. As the sun sets on the horizon to the music of a didgeridoo, enjoy gourmet canapes and chilled sparkling wine.
As darkness falls and the coloured lights of the 50,000 glass spheres gently come to life, join your table of fellow travellers for an exceptional three-course menu infused with bush tucker flavours.
As the night ignites with countless stars, settle back and listen to our resident star talker decode the southern night sky.
Your host will provide insights into the art installation that awaits you, before you’re invited to immerse yourself in the Field of Light, its pathways glistening softly with rhythms of coloured light, beckoning you to explore.
A Night at Field of Light Buffet Menu (subject to change)
- Farmhouse pate and quandong marmalade on wattleseed crisp
- Char-grilled kangaroo and river mint on mini toast
- House-smoked crocodile on cucumber with desert lime preserve
- Capsicum mousse and parsley tapenade
- Cold-smoked salmon on wattleseed crisp with dill and creme fraiche.
- Sweet potato and orange soup with Wattleseed damper.
From the Grill:
- Lamb cutlets, native tanami fire spice blend
- Chicken breast, dusted with lemon myrtle, pepperberry sauce
- Grilled barramundi, coconut and lemon aspen dressing
- Caramelised wild kangaroo fillet with native mango and mint marinade
- Cauliflower spinach and sundried tomato salad
- Native mint, red onion potato salad
- Roma tomato, bocconcini and native mint salad
- Crocodile caesar salad
- Garden salad
- Roasted chat potatoes
- Fresh seasonal buttered vegetables
- Jasmine rice
- Desert lime and macadamia cheesecake
- Sliced seasonal fruit
- Quandong apple crumble
- Chocolate rosella fudge cake
- Lemon myrtle pudding with Davidson plum compote
- Dark chocolate sauce Vanilla anglaise
- Mixed berry coulis
Daily, year round.
Tour departs approximately 60 minutes prior to sunset.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for A Night at Field of Light
- All guests must be at least 10 years old.
- Tour is subject to availability and weather conditions.
- Tour commences approximately 1-hour before sunset, therefore start time and pick-up times may vary throughout the year. Your exact pick-up time will be advised upon reconfirmation of your tour locally.
- Long pants and enclosed shoes are strongly recommended. The experience involves walking up and down a sand dune and a walk through Field of Light on an unsealed track. For the safety of guests and any possible encounter with Australian wildlife, we strongly recommend appropriate clothing is worn.
- Cancellation Policy: No refunds are given if the booking is cancelled or amended 7 days or less prior to travel or in the event of an early departure or no show.