Get ready for a morning trip of excitement and magic as an experienced safari driver takes you on a rollerc-coast ride over the sand dunes deep inside the heart of Arabian Desert. Afterwards enjoy a camel ride and sand boarding in this spectacular setting.
Our guide to Private Desert Safari with Sand Surfing and Camel Riding
The morning safari starts with a scenic drive across the golden sands of the Arabian Desert in a luxury, air-conditioned 4-wheel drive vehicle. Your driver brings you to the largest dunes in the desert which are perfect for sand surfing - one of the world's newest and most exciting sports. Strap on your sand board, take a deep breath and rush down the golden sands of the desert. Refreshments on hand can be enjoyed during breaks or whilst sunbathing in the areas nearby.
Return to your 4-wheel drive vehicle for a thrilling ‘dune bash’ drive. Race up giant sand dunes and plunge over blind precipices on this exciting rollercoaster drive, provoking shrieks and laughter in equal measure! Afterwards, head to a traditional Bedouin campsite hidden in the dunes. Here you can enjoy a camel ride through the desert. From your lofty position enjoy superb views of the scorched desert as your ship of the desert treads a path through the dunes. Return to your vehicle for a spot more dune bashing on your way back to the city. You will arrive back in Dubai at about noon to enjoy the rest of the day refreshed and full of stories to tell.
Prices are per car which accommodate up to 6 persons. Please simply select the number of vehicles you require for your party.
The luxury 4WD vehicles used are air-conditioned and carry a maximum capacity of 6 passengers plus driver. All drivers are qualified off-road professionals; first-aid trained and carry mobile phones. All vehicles are equipped with seat-belts and passengers are required to wear them at all times.
This safari trip takes you through rugged routes intended to create an adventurous and exciting experience. Therefore, this excursion is not recommended for children under the age of three years, expectant mothers and over 65s. It is also not recommended to people suffering with heart conditions and back/neck problems.
Private Desert Safari with Sand Surfing and Camel Riding
Jump on the metro to save time and money - it's much quicker than queuing for a cab!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Private Desert Safari with Sand Surfing and Camel Riding
- Safaris involve off road driving. Therefore it's not recommended for children below 3 years of age, expectant mothers, and elderly guest depending on health condition.
- Pick-up times vary depending on the location of the hotel.
- Passengers are not allowed to carry the alcohol drinks during the tours.
- Photography of military and government Installations is strictly prohibited.
- Schedules are likely to change during the month of Ramadan.
- The tour operator reserves the right to cancel or change any part of the program due to governmental regulation, public holidays, weather conditions or similar circumstances.
- The United Arab Emirates has conservative dress traditions. Swimwear should be confined to the beach and hotel pools. Men and women should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops and villages.
- Please note on certain holy occasions and special days, entertainment and alcohol is prohibited in the Emirate of Dubai. This could affect the tour's content.