Dubai Helicopter 25-Minute Private Sightseeing Flight (Up to 6 people)
4.9 stars: Based on 24 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This exhilarating extended private helicopter adventure offers an unparalleled bird's eye views of Dubai’s magnificent skyline and her most iconic buildings.
Our guide to Dubai Helicopter 25-Minute Private Sightseeing Flight (Up to 6 people)
Just you and your party will enjoy a stunning bird's-eye view of Dubai in this luxurious private helicopter trip.
After taking off from the Palm Jumeirah, this Dubai sightseeing helicopter flight takes you over the beautiful Arabian Gulf coastline with views of the famous beach hotels including the most famous landmark – the Burj Al Arab Hotel. Soar over the incredible Palm Island and Worlds Islands before heading inland where you will fly over Union Square, Sheikh Zayed Road, the Mall of the Emirates. No Dubai helicopter flight without cruising past the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa.
Flights operate daily from 9.30am to 4.00pm and depart from the helipad at Atlantis The Palm.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Dubai Helicopter 25-Minute Private Sightseeing Flight (Up to 6 people)
- Please bring clear photo ID to check-in
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- Flights depart from the helipad at Atlantis The Palm, you must make your own way to the departure location.
- All flights are subject to weather and visibility conditions
- Tour routes may vary due to air traffic control stipulations or other operational or safety considerations
- Maximum of six passengers