Evening Dhow Dinner Cruise on Dubai Creek
4.1 stars: Based on 13 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Tuck into a sumptuous feast of Arabic, Oriental and International dishes...
Enjoy a relaxing evening dinner cruise on historic Dubai Creek aboard a traditional wooden Dhow. As you gently cruise along this vibrant waterway, dine on a delicious feast accompanied by traditional Arabic folk music.
Our guide to Evening Dhow Dinner Cruise on Dubai Creek
Experience a wonderful mix of old and new as you cruise past the remarkable modern architecture of Dubai aboard a traditional wooden Dhow boat.
Enjoy convenient pick-up from your Dubai hotel and head to the banks of Dubai Creek, where you step aboard a wooden dhow boat. With a drink in hand, let the hosts lead you to your table for the evening. Once underway, let the sounds of the lively and authentic Arabian background music lead you towards the buffet, where you can fill your plate with a choice of local and international dishes including Arabic, Continental and Oriental options. As you gently cruise along Dubai Creek, enjoy changing views of the brilliantly-illuminated skyline. Sights include Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club, the spectacular Chamber of Commerce building, Sheikh Saee.
The Evening Dhow Dinner Cruise lasts around 2 hours and on return to shore, a comfortable shuttle waits for the return journey to your Dubai hotel.
Evening Dhow Dinner Cruise departs at 8.30pm. Hotel pick-ups commence up to 60 minutes before this time.
Sample Menu (subject to change without notice)
- Welcome drink - Assorted chilled juices / fresh dates / arabic coffee
- Salads - Hummus garnished with Olive Oil and Chick Peas / Moutabel garnished with Pomegranate / Fattoush Salad with crispy Croutons / Aloo Channa Chaat (mild spicy) / Assorted Greens served with thousand Islands and vignette dressing / Assorted Bread Basket.
- Cold Platter - Smoked Salmon / Horseradish, Lemon and Capers / Assorted Cheese Platter / Live Cooking pasta Station with tomato and white sauce
- Main Course - Charcoal Mixed Grill (Shish Taouk and Kofta) / Grilled fish fillet served with lemon butter sauce / Chicken Tikka Masala / Beef Rump Steak with Mushroom Sauce / Potato Gratin / Sautéed Seasonal Vegetables / Saffron Rice
- Desserts - Fresh Fruit Salad / Assorted Arabic sweets / Crème Caramel / Cheese Cake / Black forest / Umali served warm
Cruise departs at 8.00pm. Hotel pick-ups commence up to 60 minutes before this time.
The cruise lasts around 2 hours.
Tips & Tricks - Evening Dhow Dinner Cruise on Dubai Creek
To see a bit of Old Dubai accompanied by delicious food pre-book an Evening Dhow Dinner Cruise.
Average 4.1 out of 5 (13 customer reviews)
One of the best
Saminathan Murugathas reviewed 19 Jan,2020
Booking was well processed - no problem at all.
Trusted Customer reviewed 18 Jan,2018
Picked up from hotel - allowing plenty of time to get to venue. Good food on board, superb entertainment. Good value for money.
Trusted Customer reviewed 13 Apr,2017
Nice food, lovely staff, some very rude customers but staff kept very professional.
Trusted Customer reviewed 04 Jul,2016
Good trip, the dinner was OK. The driver picked us up earlier than we were told.
Trusted Customer reviewed 10 May,2016
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Evening Dhow Dinner Cruise on Dubai Creek
- Pick-ups are available from Dubai area hotels only. Pick-ups commence up to 60 minutes before the cruise departure time.
- Alcoholic drinks are not included but can be purchased on board. Please note on certain holy occasions such as Ramadan and special days, entertainment and alcohol is prohibited in the Emirate of Dubai. This could affect the tour's content.
- A private table cannot be guaranteed and you may be sharing a table with other guests.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier at least 48 hours prior to your activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours of activity date.