5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
Tuck into a sumptuous feast of Arabic, Oriental and International dishes...
Enjoy a relaxing evening dinner cruise on historic Dubai Creek aboard a traditional wooden Dhow. As you gently cruise along this vibrant waterway, dine on a delicious feast accompanied by traditional Arabic folk music.
Our guide to Evening Dhow Dinner Cruise on Dubai Creek
Experience a wonderful mix of old and new as you cruise past the remarkable modern architecture of Dubai aboard a traditional wooden Dhow boat.
Cruise along the moonlit Dubai Creek and enjoy changing views of the brilliantly-illuminated skyline as you enjoy a sumptuous buffet dinner with a choice of Arabic, Continental and Oriental dishes.
See sights such as Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club, the spectacular Chamber of Commerce building, Sheikh Saee
Sample menu (subject to change without notice)
- Assorted chilled juices / fresh dates / arabic coffee
- Hummus garnished with Olive Oil and Chick Peas / Moutabel garnished with Pomegranate / Fattoush Salad with crispy Croutons / Aloo Channa Chaat (mild spicy) / Assorted Greens served with thousand Islands and vignette dressing / Assorted Bread Basket.
- Smoked Salmon / Horseradish, Lemon and Capers / Assorted Cheese Platter / Live Cooking pasta Station with tomato and white sauce
- Charcoal Mixed Grill (Shish Taouk and Kofta) / Grilled fish fillet served with lemon butter sauce / Chicken Tikka Masala / Beef Rump Steak with Mushroom Sauce / Potato Gratin / Sautéed Seasonal Vegetables / Saffron Rice
- Fresh Fruit Salad / Assorted Arabic sweets / Crème Caramel / Cheese Cake / Black forest / Umali served warm
Evening Dhow Dinner Cruise on Dubai Creek
No trip to Dubai is complete without some great pitcures of the Burj Al Arab - for some of the best views, head to the 360 bar at the adjacent Jumeirah Beach Hotel.
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Evening Show Dinner Cruise on Dubai Creek
- Pick-ups are available from Dubai area hotels only. Pick-ups commence up to 60 minutes before the cruise departure time.
- Please note on certain holy occasions such as Ramadan and special days, entertainment and alcohol is prohibited in the Emirate of Dubai. This could affect the tour's content.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier at least 48 hours prior to the tour date/time. A 50% refund will be applied to bookings cancelled between 24 and 48 hours prior to tour date/time. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.