On select nights this summer, you’ll be able to take part in a unique glow party at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, with tickets for the 2022 Disney H2O Glow Nights on sale from April 1st!
'Glow Wild' as the sun sets and the colours shine bright after the park closes to the general public. Between 8pm - 11pm on select nights between May 28 - August 27, guests with tickets to this after-hours event will have access to all available attractions in Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, enjoying shorter waiting times too. That includes favourites such as Crush ‘n’ Gusher and Mayday Falls!
There will also be…
- Spectacular lighting effects and décor throughout the water park
- A DJ dance party on the sandy beaches of the Surf Pool
- A tasty selection of exclusive, event-themed food and drinks included in your ticket price
- A souvenir glow wristband!
For guests 21+, there’s also The Wharf - an adults-only retreat with live entertainment and a cocktail bar with a range of refreshing drinks for purchase.
Know Before You Glow
- Admission to this event requires a separately priced ticket valid only during specific dates and hours.
- The number of tickets available is limited, and tickets are valid only for the specific event date and hours.
- Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and may not be resold.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to purchase or consume alcoholic beverages. A valid form of government-issued photo identification will be required to verify your age.
- Entertainment offerings are subject to change without notice.
- Water parks are subject to weather closures.
Swim attire must be appropriate for a family environment and without buckles, rivets, zippers or exposed metal and other sharp objects. Jeans (denim) and wetsuits (neoprene) are not permitted on the following attractions at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park: Bay Slides, Humunga Kowabunga, Ketchakiddee Creek and Storm Slides. Diaper-age children must wear plastic pants or swim diapers in pool areas.