If you are looking for a Halloween event for little ones near London, the Brick or Treat event at LEGOLAND Windsor is a perfect choice. The spooky festivities run from the 28th September to the 5th November, giving you plenty of time to join in on all the Halloween fun.
The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort will be packed out with pumpkins and fun seasonal characters and entertainment, so there are all kinds of Halloween activities to keep the kids entertained. And to make it even better, all the excitement is included in your park admission!
Lord Vampyre is ready and waiting to welcome your family back to the most spooktacular time of the year at the attraction. There will be incredible photo opportunities, as well as lots of Halloween-themed and LEGO-inspired things to do throughout the park. This includes:
- The Great Monster Chase - this 4D movie experience is fun for the whole family and follows some superfan tweens that have scored tickets to an after-show party with the LEGO Monsters - but when they arrive they discover that only monsters are allowed!
- Monster Street - this frightfully fun walkthrough experience has treats, giveaways and more to explore as you make your way through the Creepy Crypts. The LEGO Monsters are waiting there too, with a trick or two up their sleeves along with the treats
- Halloween Harbour Show - the Monster Rock Band will be putting on an exclusive concert for Monster Jam, a show full of music, dancing and amazing effects!
- Haunted House Monster Party - the most fang-tastic ride ever! This is a party the whole family will never forget as Lord Vampyre is about to turn the whole house upside down!
- Character Meets - meet all of your favourite LEGO Monsters, including 5 characters from The Great Monster Chase - Monster Rocker, Square Foot, Wolf Guy, Tiger Woman, and Zombie Cheerleader
- Photo Ops and Theming - the whole LEGOLAND Resort will be decked out with pumpkins, cobwebs, gravestones and more to get you in the Halloween spirit! Make sure you stop by the themed photo locations to snap a picture or two to remember your time at Brick or Treat!
Plus, of course, the park’s incredible year-round attractions and shows are open as usual, including the LEGO City Driving School, The Dragon, and LEGO MYTHICA Magical Forest.
Book your tickets for Brick or Treat at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort in advance and save up to 48% compared to on-the-day prices! You won’t want to miss this spooktacular event!