Colosseum and Roman Forum Guided Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Walk in the footsteps of Roman emperors and citizens on a tour of Ancient Rome, with VIP entrance to the Roman Forum first: The Colosseum will be the last part of your tour.
Our guide to Colosseum and Roman Forum Guided Tour
Before you visit the Archeological area you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in ancient Roman times with this intense 25 minute multimedia video showing the before and after effect of all the best sites of Rome including the Colosseum and Underground, Pantheon, Circus Maximum and the Vatican area. The video is ideal to view before taking your tours as one can appreciate the splendor of how the ruins were in Ancient Roman Times.
Skip the long line at the entrance and access to the Roman Forum: walk along the Via sacra and immerse yourself in Roman history. The main path through the Roman Forum, the Via Sacra once sparkled with festivals and triumphal processions. End at the Temple, which houses the altar where Julius Caesar was cremated. Visitors from around the world still leave flowers and candles at the site to this day.
Before reaching the Colosseum, you can have a general overview of the Palatine Hill where legend has it Romulus founded the city of Rome. The hill looks down over the Roman Forum and the Circus Maximus chariot-racing circuit. Once inside the Colosseum, your expert guide will teach you about the amphitheatre's bloody past, with tales of gladiators, mock sea battles, and executions.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Colosseum and Roman Forum Guided Tour
- Even though we have skip-the-line access, there could be a short line for security check
- It is necessary to show a valid ID for children.
- This tour is not available every first Sunday of the month
- Unfortunately, this tour is not suitable for guests in wheelchairs or with impaired mobility.
- It’s forbidden to bring into the Coliseum backpacks, metal objects, umbrellas, and animals.
- Tour and itinerary are subject to Coliseum entrance time availability. The order of the visit may change for logistical reasons but all the points mentioned will be visited.
- The reservation cannot be cancelled or modified. Tickets are nominative, it is mandatory to bring a document for each participant.
- ID card is mandatory
- Cancellation Policy: No refunds or changes.