You’re already a VIP. So why not get treated like one?
With the Ultimate VIP Experience behind the scenes at the world’s largest movie studio.Buy Now!
Find out how the Explorer Pass can MAKE your California holiday!
Save time, money and avoid the queues on your California holiday from just £44Find out how
These photos will make you want to Honeymoon in California
No other honeymoon could compete...Tell me more
San Diego Dinner Cruise
Be amazed as you take in the sights of San Diego!
Enjoy a fantastic culinary experience on a luxury yacht with breathtaking views of San Diego’s sparkling lights and its famous sights including the Coronado Bay Bridge.
Our guide to San Diego Dinner Cruise
Whatever the occasion, this remarkable San Diego dinner cruise is not to be missed. As the sun goes down, step aboard your luxury yacht cruise for a magical evening of dinner, dancing and live music from a professional DJ.
Your evening begins with a glass of chilled champagne or sparkling cider before sitting down to a delicious three-course dinner prepared on board by local chefs with seasonal ingredients.
As you sail along the waters, enjoy spectacular views of San Diego’s most famous sights, including the soaring Coronado Bay Bridge, the Star of India, and the North Island Naval station.
Head out on deck and dance under the stars or savour the wonderful sights as the city skyline is all lit up. It’s an astounding evening you’ll never forget.
Sample Menu (subject to change)
- The Salad of the Season - Farmer’s Fresh Vegetable and Greens, Brightly Dressed by Talented Onboard chefs Freshly Baked, Warm Artisanal Rolls with Sweet Butter
Main Course (Choice of one):
- Braised Beef Short Rib and Mashed Red Creamer Potatoes - Skillfully prepared full-flavored USDA Choice 7 oz short rib braised in rich stock and fresh vegetables and herbs.
- Atlantic Salmon with Miso Soy Glaze and Seared Risotto Cake - Sustainable farmed Atlantic salmon, oven-roasted with a salty-sweet soy miso and brown sugar glaze.
- Lemon Rosemary Organic Breast of Chicken and Orzo Pasta - Grilled skinless chicken breast prepared with sun-dried tomatoes, capers and fresh parsley, served on a bed of wilted spinach greens, sweet caramelized leeks, fennel and tangy artichokes.
- Chef Elmer’s Vegetarian Timpano - Grilled zucchini, eggplant, squash and red peppers layered with penne pasta in a classic béchamel sauce, resting on a garland of wilted spinach, leeks, and fennel and topped with zesty pomodoro sauce.
- White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake - Rich, creamy and slightly tangy cheese cake layer above sweet, crunchy dark chocolate cookie crust and swirled with a velvety, Chambord-style sauce made from blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and blackberries. Topped off with freshly whipped cream.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for San Diego Dinner Cruise
- In keeping with the ambience of the cruise, smarter dress is required. No Jeans or trainers. Bring a light jacket or wrap as it may get a bit breezy on the outer decks.
- Boarding starts 30 minutes before the cruise departure time. You must arrive before the schedule departure time as the cruise will not wait for latecomers.
- Drinks are not included in the price and must be paid for on board the boat, however a glass of chilled champagne or sparkling cider upon boarding is included.
- Vegetarian options and kids menus are available.
- Infants aged 3 and under go free, however please advise they are travelling at time of booking.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours of tour date
Frequently Asked Questions for San Diego Dinner Cruise
- Are vegetarian meals available?
Yes, there are vegetarian options on the menu. If you have any dietary needs please advise us at the time of booking.