San Diego Dinner Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Be amazed as you take in the sights of San Diego!
Enjoy a fantastic culinary experience on a luxury yacht with breathtaking views of San Diego’s sparkling lights and its famous sights including the Coronado Bay Bridge.
Our guide to San Diego Dinner Cruise
Whatever the occasion, this remarkable San Diego dinner cruise is not to be missed. As the sun goes down, step aboard your luxury yacht cruise for a magical evening of dinner, dancing and live music from a professional DJ.
Your evening begins with a delicious plated dinner at your private table, made on board by our chefs from local, seasonal ingredients and served by our award-winning stewards.
As you sail along the waters, enjoy spectacular views of San Diego’s most famous sights, including the soaring Coronado Bay Bridge, the Star of India, and the North Island Naval station.
Head out on deck and dance under the stars or savour the wonderful sights as the city skyline is all lit up. It’s an astounding evening you’ll never forget.
Sample Menu (subject to change)
FOR THE TABLE
- ASSORTED BREAD & BUTTER (V)
- BEET & BABY ARUGULA SALAD (G*)(V) - Feta Cheese | Cherry Tomatoes | Balsamic Vinaigrette
- SIGNATURE SEAFOOD CHOWDER (G*) - Clams | Flounder | Potatoes | Cream
MAIN (Choice of one)
- ROOT VEGETABLE FRICASSEE (G*)(VG)(V) - Butternut Squash | Cauliflower | Zucchini | Grape Tomatoes | Gremolata | Cauliflower Coconut Cream Sauce
- BROILED SALMON FILET WITH ROASTED TOMATO VINAIGRETTE - Lemon Orzo | Farm Fresh Seasonal Vegetables
- OVEN-ROASTED CHICKEN BREAST WITH ROSEMARY & THYME - Roasted New Red Potato Salad with Scallions | Haricot Verts | Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- BRAISED BEEF SHORT RIBS WITH FRESNO PEPPER DEMI GLACE (G*) - Garlic Mashed Potatoes | Baby Carrots | Broccoli
DESSERT (Choice of one)
- SIGNATURE CHOCOLATE CAKE (V) - Creme Anglaise | Raspberry Coulis | Candied Pecans
- MIXED FRUIT WITH STRAWBERRIES (G*)(VG)(V) - Madagascar Vanilla and Orange Cream
- NEW YORK STYLE CHEESECAKE (V) - Lemon Mascarpone Cream | Blueberry Compote
*May Contain Nuts, (N) Contains Nuts (VG) Vegan(V) vegetarian(G*) *Although we make every effort to prepare items denoted with a G* as gluten-free, the kitchen is not gluten-free, and there is always a small risk of cross-contamination.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for San Diego Dinner Cruise
- All guests ages 12 and up must present proof of vaccination to board all vessels.
- Guests younger than 12 years of age do not need to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test result, but are required to wear face masks while cruising, except while eating and drinking while stationary. Masks may be removed while on outdoor deck spaces so long as guests are able to maintain at least 6 feet of distance from others.
- All guests must wear face masks on board when moving around the vessel.
- In keeping with the ambience of the cruise, smarter dress is required. No Jeans or trainers. Bring a light jacket or wrap as it may get a bit breezy on the outer decks.
- Boarding starts 30 minutes before the cruise departure time. You must arrive before the schedule departure time as the cruise will not wait for latecomers.
- Drinks are not included in the price and must be paid for on board the boat.
- Vegetarian options and kids menus are available on request.
- Bring a light jacket or wrap as it may get a bit breezy on the outer decks.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off is not included. It is your responsibility to get to the boarding point.
- Meet us at Pier 1 Hornblower Landing: 1800 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101 at Grape street. Pay to park options available.
- Infants aged 3 and under go free, however please advise they are travelling at time of booking.
- Access to the outer decks is by stairs only.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date when booking.
- Before placing your order, please inform your server if a person in your party has a food allergy. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase our risk of food-borne illness, especially if you have a medical condition.
- Menus subject to change without notice.
- Cancellation policy - Cruises are non-refundable, sales are final. You have up to 48 hours prior to your departure date to reschedule. We do not compensate for any late arrivals or no-shows to a cruise.
Frequently Asked Questions for San Diego Dinner Cruise
- Are vegetarian meals available?
Yes, there are vegetarian options on the menu. If you have any dietary needs please advise us at the time of booking.