Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower Ticket Evening Tour
4 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
Visit this unmissable Parisian monument at your own pace. With priority access, you can avoid spending up to two hours in a queue in high season and take full advantage of your visit to the Eiffel Tower. Enjoy panoramic views across the city and admire famous Parisian landmarks such as Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Sacré-Coeur and the Arc de Triomphe from 115 metres up.
Our guide to Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower Ticket Evening Tour
Spend your evening visiting the Eiffel Tower, from the bottom to the summit (if 'Summit Access' option selected), in complete freedom and discover the history of this true symbol of Paris.
You will leave the departure point located a few steps from the Eiffel Tower and be escorted to the first checkpoint to start your ascent to the first floor via elevator (or by climbing the 347 steps if you're feeling brave!).
At 57 meters from the ground you will shiver as you step on the glass floor that covers the entire floor, an incredible feeling of having your feet in the void!
You will then take the elevator to the second floor, at a height of 115 meters. From the observation platform you will admire a 360° panorama that allows you to see the highlights of Paris: the Sacré-Cœur de Montmartre, the Invalides, the Tour Montparnasse, the Arc de Triomphe overlooking the beautiful avenue des Champs Elysées.
The audio guided comments will give you many anecdotes to discover and understand the secrets of this monument.
Why not upgrade to include a visit to the summit?
You will continue your ascent to the top floor of the tower. You will reach the highest point in Paris, at 276 meters high. You will then enjoy a unique panoramic view of the entire capital in the special evening atmosphere .
How it works?
Meet at the Paris CityVISION office (36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris - near the Eiffel Tower) 15 minutes before your departure time. Your rep will give you your ticket and escort you to the first security check.
Daily, subject to availability.
Times (subject to change)
November to March: 7:45pm; April to October: 7.45pm and 9.45pm.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower Ticket Evening Tour
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date when booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- A tour escort will take you to the first security check but please note this is not a guided tour, but a group ticket with a specific entry time.
- It is recommended to download the mobile app prior to your visit: Paris City Vision – Tour Eiffel. It can be downloaded from Apple Store or Play Store.
- Free entry for children aged under 4.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Skip the Line access to the Eiffel Tower is still subject to certain time constraints: security checks or unforeseen traffic can cause a waiting time that can sometimes exceed 1 hour.
- Note: a deposit fee of 30€ is required for the audioguide and will be given back when audioguide is returned.
- The mobile app (Paris City Vision – Tour Eiffel) can be downloaded from Apple Store or Play Store. You will be given a code in agency to activate the app in your language. Comments are available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian and Korean
- Once booked tickets are non refundable.
- In order to provide the service in the best possible way the tour’s schedule may vary day by day according to the time slots at the Eiffel Tower. In extreme cases the ascent time can be 3 hours after the meeting time.