Cape Tribulation and Daintree Wilderness from Cairns
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Don't miss out, book now and discover a wonderland filled with tropical rainforests and fascinating wildlife!
Discover the breathtaking scenery of Cape Tribulation, a place of pristine virgin rainforest, beautiful jungle streams, and magnificent tropical beaches. Explore Wildlife Habitat's recreations of natural settings while indulging in Daintree Ice Cream Company's delectable tropically flavoured ice cream. A day full of beautiful sights and unforgettable encounters.
Our guide to Cape Tribulation and Daintree Wilderness from Cairns
Embark on an exhilarating full-day journey with Tropic Wings, delving deep into the heart of the Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation. This guided adventure begins with hassle-free transport, ensuring a seamless experience.
Start your day with an educational immersion into the unique wildlife of our region at Wildlife Habitat. Stroll through meticulously recreated natural environments under the guidance of an expert, where you'll gain insights into the diverse species that call this area home.
Next, venture across the iconic Daintree River, making a brief stop at Alexandra Lookout for a picturesque photo opportunity. Savour a delightful lunch at Mason’s Café, and if you're up for it, take a refreshing dip in a freshwater swimming hole.
Explore the ancient Daintree Rainforest with one of our well-informed local guides, allowing you to truly connect with this ancient ecosystem. Your journey will lead you to the pristine Cape Tribulation Beach, where you can soak in the natural beauty of this remote coastal gem.
Satisfy your taste buds with delicious local ice cream, and then set off on a thrilling wildlife-focused cruise. Keep your eyes peeled for the elusive Estuarine Crocodiles and other fascinating creatures that inhabit the river.
Daily, year-round except 16th June and 25th December.
This tour picks up from centrally located Cairns accommodation. Pick-ups start from around 7.15am. Your exact pick-up time will be advised upon reconfirmation of your tour locally.
Around 12 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Cape Tribulation and Daintree Wilderness from Cairns
- Passengers are required to call 48 hours prior to travel to confirm accommodation details and pick up time.
- Transfers not available from private residences (including AirBnB properties) – guests will need to make their own way to another pickup location.
- If you have any mobility impairments or may require further assistance on the day of the tour, please inform us in advance.
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice. It may operate in reverse or in a different sequence.
- What to Bring: Your voucher, camera, hat, sunscreen & insect repellent, comfortable walking shoes, a bottle of water, money for drinks and snacks, swimmers, towel, dry change of clothes & a light jumper in winter months
- Due to the length of the tour and time spent on the vehicle, this tour does not accommodate infants aged 0-3 years.
- Children under 16 years are not permitted to travel unless accompanied by an adult.
- Please note a moderate level of fitness is required for this tour.
- Pick-ups from Cairns are from central locations. Your nearest pick-up location will be advised when you re-confirm your booking locally.
- The pick-up locations are: Trinity Links, Ingenia Holidays Cairns Coconut Resort, Cairns Reef Apartments, Cannon Park Motel, Big Marlin Stockland, Palm Royale, Cairns Southside International, Showgrounds Bus Stop (outside Main Entrance), Divers Den, Tropic Days, Travellers Oasis, Cairns Central Plaza, YHA, Gilligans, Night Markets, Park Regis, Cairns Casino, Shangri-La, Double Tree By Hilton, Novotel Oasis, Rydges Esplanade, Mad Monkey Village, Queens Court, Grosvenor, Cairns Queenslander, Cairns Sheridan Hotel, NRMA Cairns Holiday Park, Cairns Colonial Club, Sunland Leisure Park, Edge Hill School, The Lakes Resort Bus Stop, Botanical Gardens Bus Stop (Collins St), Freshwater Train Station. Please note these locations are subject to change without notice.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled before your holiday departure date. No refunds for bookings cancelled or amended 24 hours or less prior to travel or in the event of a no-show.