New York Alive After Five Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
With an onboard DJ providing the soundtrack and New York's spectacular architecture providing the sights, the perfect start to your Big Apple evening is in store on this action-packed cruise!
Our guide to New York Alive After Five Cruise
Step aboard NYC’s newest luxury fleet, for a fun-packed early-evening cruise that mixes sightseeing, awesome photo opportunities, a live DJ and refreshments.
Locals and tourists alike are hitting the Hudson for an elite new experience that land cannot offer but the Alive After Five cruise can.
After setting sail, grab a bar snack or speciality cocktail and hit the deck to take in the spectacular sights! The boat cruises past the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Brooklyn Bridge and more along its way.
Don't forget to loosen your tie and let down your hair to tunes from an award-winning onboard DJ as the party atmosphere takes over and eases you into the evening.
- CRUISE ONLY - exactly as it says on the tin.
- HUNGRY SAILOR - includes bar snacks.
- WALK THE PLANK - includes bar snacks, beer, wine and soda.
- FULLY OVERBOARD - includes bar snacks and premium open bar.
Sample Bar Snacks Menu
- ITALIAN CORNER: Tomato and Mozzarella Salad, Grilled Vegetables and Marinated Vegetables.
- NEW YORK DELI CARVING COUNTER: Turkey, Pastrami, Mini Potato Knishes, Pickles, Coleslaw, Potato Salad, Assorted Breads (Rye, Rolls and Kaiser), Sauerkraut, Swiss Cheese, Mustard, Mayo, Russian Dressing.
- ITALIAN SAUSAGE STATION: Sweet Sausage and Hot Sausage, Peppers, Onions, Mini Rolls.
- CONEY ISLAND: Hot Dog, Buns, Beer Cheese, Sauce, Sauerkraut, Chili, Relish, Push Cart Onions.
- PIZZA: Cheese, Pepperoni
- SLIDERS: Beef, Turkey, French Fries
- DESSERT: Chef’s Selection.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for New York Alive After Five Cruise
- You will receive a voucher from Attraction Tickets Direct - please follow the instructions on it.
- Boat departs from Pier 15 Waterfront Esplanade, Pavilion 2, 78 South Street, New York.
- Please arrive promptly as the boat will not wait for late arrivals.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours of tour date
Frequently Asked Questions for New York Alive After Five Cruise
- Are there any age restrictions?
Alive After Five is open to cruisers of all ages although guests must be 21 years and over to consume alcohol (ID required).
- What type of food is served?
There isn’t a full dinner program on this cruise - think of it as light snacks and appetisers. See sample menu in Full Details.