Jersey Boys - Off Broadway Tickets
4.8 stars: Based on 166 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A rags-to-riches tale
Discover the extraordinary tale of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, a group of young boys from New Jersey who become worldwide superstars. This Tony award-winning show gives you the inside story of a band that shone onstage, but crumbled behind closed doors.
Our guide to Jersey Boys - Off Broadway
This crowd-pleasing singalong follows the musical journey of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. As soon as they took to the stage the boys from New Jersey charmed the world with their unique sound and perfect harmonies, but offstage it was a totally different story. The Tony and Grammy award-winning New York theatre show exposes the backstage drama that made the group’s antics as famous as their outstanding ability. Watch the boys perform over 30 hits including ‘Can’t Take My Eyes Off You’, ‘December 1963 (Oh What a Night)’, ‘Sherry’ and ‘Bye Bye Baby’ alongside flawless choreography and a dazzling light show that will have the audience on their feet singing along in no time.
Talented actors with impeccable vocals and an electrifying live band lead the concert-like performance that will take you back in time to the 1960’s when the Four Seasons became an international sensation. Selling over 175-million records worldwide, experience first-hand the phenomenon caused by the quartet. One of the most popular shows off Broadway, Jersey Boys has been delighting audiences for over 10 years. It might seem ‘too good to be true’ but we promise you it’s too good to miss.
Jersey Boys shows the rise and fall of the iconic 1960’s group The Four Seasons. While all might have seemed well onstage, things were turbulent behind-the-scenes and this tell-all musical shows you the real story. When a group of young boys from New Jersey got together, they became an instant breakthrough thanks to their one-of-a-kind sound and catchy hits, but when the lights went down and the show was over things started to go wrong. As well as enormous success, Jersey Boys reveals the pitfalls that came with their incredible fame, including debt, feuding, fraught relationships and tragedy. Hear from each member of the band as the seasons pass and they share with you their own version of the compelling story.
Theatre: New World Stages - 340 W. 50th Street
Audience: Suitable for ages 12+
Opened 'off' Broadway: 06th November, 2005
Duration : 2 hours 30 minutes with one interval
Seats are guaranteed in the section of the theatre that you have booked from the calendar opposite. Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
Average 4.8 out of 5 (166 customer reviews)
Thoroughly enjoyed this show.
Trusted Customer reviewed 18 Apr,2016
Trusted Customer reviewed 22 May,2015
Amazing Show. Highly recommended.
Trusted Customer reviewed 23 Apr,2015
Trusted Customer reviewed 07 Apr,2015
Super show. we really enjoyed it from start to finish
Trusted Customer reviewed 14 Oct,2014
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Jersey Boys - Off Broadway Tickets
- All ticket holders are required to comply with specific COVID-19 related terms and conditions. Guests aged 12 and over must be fully vaccinated with an FDA or WHO authorized vaccine and must show proof of vaccination at their time of entry into the Theatre. Other requirements include wearing masks whilst on-premises. Full details of current policies can be found at https://bdway.nyc/
- All Broadway tickets are guaranteed in the section of the theatre selected when booking with seats allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive an instant information voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets.
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
- Digital tickets will be emailed directly closer to the performance date. Simply present your digital Broadway ticket(s) on your smartphone for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled more than 8 days prior to the show date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 8 days of the show date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Jersey Boys - Off Broadway Tickets
How will I receive my tickets?
Digital tickets will be emailed directly prior to the show date. Simply present your Broadway digital ticket(s) on your smartphone on arrival at the theatre for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Yes. Our Broadway Tickets can be cancelled or amended up to 8 days before the booked show date. Unfortunately, amendments or cancellations are not possible within 8 days of the performance.
What is the difference between the Orchestra, Mezzanine and Balcony?
Orchestra seats are located directly in front of the stage on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section. The Balcony section is the highest level and furthest from the stage. on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section.