Good Night, Oscar
- Free cancellations*
- 60 booked
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Emmy Award-winning actor and producer Sean Hayes (Will & Grace) stars as the irrepressible Oscar Levant in the new Broadway play, Good Night, Oscar. Anything can happen on live TV. And one night, it did.
Our guide to Good Night, Oscar
It’s 1958, and Jack Paar hosts the hottest late-night talk show on television. His favorite guest? Character actor, pianist, and wild card Oscar Levant. Famous for his witty one-liners, Oscar has a favorite: “There’s a fine line between genius and insanity; I have erased this line.” Tonight, Oscar will prove just that when he appears live on national TV in an episode that Paar’s audience—and the rest of America—won’t soon forget. Good Night, Oscar explores the nexus of humor and heartbreak, the ever-dwindling distinction between exploitation and entertainment, and the high cost of baring one’s soul for public consumption.
Arriving on Broadway after its smash-hit run at the Goodman Theatre, the Chicago Tribune raves, “Sean Hayes is a revelation. Hayes will be the talk of New York and so will this show.”
Theatre: Belasco Theatre 111 West 44th Street New York, NY 10036
Audience: Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
Duration: 1 hour and 40 minutes, no intermission
Seats are guaranteed in the section of the theatre that you have booked from the calendar opposite. Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best-available-seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Good Night, Oscar
- Amendments are subject to availability.
- Good Night, Oscar is intended for guests 10 and up.
- Children under the age of 4 will not be admitted.
- Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best-available seat basis, within the section of the theatre where you have purchased your tickets for.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive a ticket voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office one hour prior to the start of the performance.
- Please note seat numbers are not provided at the time of booking. All seats will be allocated together and advised upon ticket collection on the day of the production.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the supplier 8 days prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 8 days of the tour date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Good Night, Oscar
Will my theatre tickets be posted to my home address?
No, your tickets will be confirmed with the box office and you will receive a voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. The show tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt.
Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Tickets cannot be amended or canceled within 8 days prior to the performance date
What is the difference between the Orchestra, Mezzanine, and Balcony?
Orchestra seats are located directly in front of the stage on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section. The Balcony section is the highest level and furthest from the stage.