SAVE with our Exclusive New York Combos!
The cheapest way to experience the most iconic, must-do New York attractions. Plus get FREE gifts when you book today.More info
Hornblower Manhattan Dinner Cruise
Jump aboard a luxury yacht for a decadent three-course dinner accompanied by spectacular night time views of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the Brooklyn Bridge and New York’s iconic Manhattan skyline. Perfect for any occasion or special celebration this is a great way to wine, dine, and dance the night away.
Our guide to Hornblower Manhattan Dinner Cruise
From group celebrations to intimate affairs or those seeking a unique night out in New York, Hornblower’s Manhattan Dinner Cruise provides the ultimate setting to make your evening unforgettable. Set sail and enjoy a freshly-prepared 3-course seated dinner, set to sparkling New York skyline views.
After being welcomed onboard with a selection of delectable amuse bouche, sit back, relax and enjoy a decadent three-course meal and artisan cocktails prepared on board by the boat's culinary veterans. Relax as you take in the sights of NYC’s iconic landmarks from the climate-controlled sun deck where you can get up close and personal with lovely Lady Liberty for a special photo-opportunity you won’t find on land!
Afterwards, enjoy the live, award-winning onboard entertainment and, if you feel the urge, take to the dancefloor! This Manhattan Dinner Cruise is sure to be the highlight of any New York holiday.
Sample Menu (subject to change)
- Baby Greens with Mesclun, Cranberries, Candied Pecans, Goat Cheese, and Roasted Shallots served with Dijon Vinaigrette
- Seared Duck Breast with Roasted Root Vegetable Hash and Blood Orange Glaze
- Jumbo Lump Crab Cake with Roasted Red Pepper Coulis and Fennel Slaw
- Butternut Squash Ravioli with Brown Butter Sage, Roasted Garlic, Sweet Peas and Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Roma Crusted Chicken in a Lemon White Wine Sauce with Braised Rainbow Swiss Chard and Whole Grain Rice Pilaf
- Seared Pepper Crusted Filet Mignon with Caramelized Leeks, Potatoes Au Gratin, Beets, Peas and Baby Onion with Wild Mushroom Demi-Glace
- Herb Crusted Salmon with Beurre Blanc Roasted Potatoes, Brussels Sprouts, Baby Carrots and Butternut Squash
- Ratatouille Wellington with Tri-Color Romanesco Sauce and Haricot Verts, Quinoa served with Carrots, Celery, Onions and Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- Chef’s Selection of Assorted Seasonal Desserts
Signature Blend Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee and Assorted Teas are also included.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Hornblower Manhattan Dinner Cruise
- Please arrive promptly as the boat will not wait for late arrivals.
- Dress Code: Business casual to dressy casual attire is recommended. For men, slacks or khaki pants, and a collared shirt with or without a jacket; for women slacks or skirt, with a collared shirt, or dress. Jeans, shorts, tank tops, flip-flops, or gym shoes are not allowed.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours of tour date
Frequently Asked Questions for Hornblower Manhattan Dinner Cruise
- What is the dress code?
Business casual to dressy casual attire is recommended. For men, slacks or khaki pants, and a collared shirt with or without a jacket; for women slacks or skirt, with a collared shirt, or dress. Jeans, shorts, tank tops, flip-flops, or gym shoes are not allowed.