This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This specially created New York Combo Ticket offers you the chance to savour the majestic Manhattan skyline from the air on an exhilarating Helicopter Flight, from the sea on a sightseeing cruise and from the air at the Empire State Building.
Our guide to New York by Land, Air & Sea
So much to see, but how to see it best? We’ve taken the pain out of that decision by offering up this fine platter of products designed to see the iconic New York City sights from every conceivable angle! Don’t miss a minute of the action and save ££’s into the bargain…
Our New York by Land, Air & Sea includes:
Land - Empire State Building with Skip-the-Line
No trip to New York would be complete without visiting New York’s most iconic attraction and one of the world’s most recognised buildings. Soaring to nearly 1,500 feet above Manhattan, the Empire State Building has featured in numerous Hollywood productions including King Kong, An Affair to Remember and Sleepless in Seattle.
Air - Big Apple Helicopter flight (12-15 minutes)
There’s nothing quite like a Helicopter flight to appreciate the landscape of one of the greatest cities on earth. Experience an extra dimension to your holiday as you soar past the Statue of Liberty, Ellis and Governors Islands, Manhattan’s famous skyscrapers, the Empire State Building, Chrysler, Woolworth and Met Life Buildings, the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges viewing the United Nations and the southern edge of world famous Central Park.
Please note that a combined Security Fee/Passenger Service Charge of $40 is payable upon check-in for your Big Apple Helicopter Tour. Unfortunately, this cannot be paid in advance.
Perfect for those with limited time in the Big Apple, this 60-minute highlights cruise offers great views of the awesome skyscrapers that make Manhattan the most famous skyline, historic Ellis Island, the World Financial Centre and the iconic Statue of Liberty.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for New York by Land, Air & Sea
- Once your reservation is complete with Liberty Helicopters, your exact time will be confirmed. If the time you have requested is not available, we will contact you to offer an alternative time. Please note that the flights times are on request and they do not operate on Sundays.
- There is a combined Security Fee/Passenger Service Charge of $40 per person for the Big Apple Helicopter that must be paid upon check-in. Unfortunately, this cannot be paid in advance.
- The Big Apple Helicopter Tour is a shared flight. Each flight accommodates up to 6 persons.
- New York Helicopter Tours will only be cancelled when it is unsafe to fly, they will not be cancelled if the weather is overcast.If your Big Apple Helicopter Tour is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will be offered an alternative time and date to fly. If you are unable to re-schedule for a suitable time/date that fits with your plans, your ticket voucher will be given a weather stamp and you will receive a full refund.
- There is no minimum age for flying, although infants under 2 years of age AND under 35lbs must sit on adult's lap. There is no charge for infants. There is a maximum weight allowance per passenger of 350lbs.
- New York sightseeing cruises do not operate on Christmas Day and a special schedule will operate on Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day and New Year's Day.
- Cruise schedule is subject to change without notice. No reservations necessary. Simply turn up at the departure point with your Statue of Liberty Sightseeing Cruise ticket voucher at least 30 minutes prior to your chosen cruise time.
- Your Empire State Building Observatory Ticket will enable you to move directly past the ticketing and voucher redemption queue. However, you will still need to join the line for the elevator and mandatory security check.
- The Empire State Building Observatory Ticket is open-dated and can be used at any time on your holiday. The Empire State Building Observatory Ticket does not include access to the 102nd Floor Observatory (these tickets can only be purchased at the Empire State Building itself. Current price $20 per person).
Frequently Asked Questions for New York by Land, Air & Sea
- Do I need to make a reservation for the cruise?
No, you do not need to book a specific date for your Statue of Liberty Sightseeing cruise. Simply travel to the departure point 30 minutes before your chosen time and date with your Attraction Tickets Direct Voucher which will be available for download soon after you complete your order.