Essential Statue Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This Statue of Liberty tour is perfect for those wishing to see Lady Liberty, but don’t want to get out of bed first thing in the morning to do so. Join an expert guide from Battery Park on a relaxed afternoon visit to Liberty Island where you’ll enjoy a full tour of the statue.
Our guide to Essential Statue Tour
If you want to see the Statue of Liberty but you aren’t interested in getting up early to catch the first boat over to Liberty Island, this relaxed afternoon visit is the one for you. Traveling with a group of 20 and an expert guide, you’ll enjoy a leisurely boat ride and full tour of Liberty Island and the Statuel.
Your tour starts at 1:00pm when you meet your expert guide in battery park and take in iconic buildings like Castle Clinton (America’s first immigration station) and the Pier A Harbor House before hopping a ferry out to the Statue of Liberty. When you arrive on the Island, you’ll dive into the story of how the statue came to be and why it almost wasn’t built at all. Inside the statue museum, you’ll see artifacts from its construction that tell the story of one man’s monumental dream and how the entire city (eventually) came together to help him realize it.
Then you’ll board the ferry again and be back in Battery Park by 4:00pm. In just three hours, you’ll have seen the Statue and learned its story from an expert guide; no early wake-up calls, no waiting in line, just easy, intimate access to America’s most iconic monument.
Varies, please see calendar.
Around 3 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Essential Statue Tour
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- This tour has a maximum capacity of 20 guests.
- Please note this tour does not include a visit to the Statue of Liberty's Crown, due to security measures in place by the National Park Services who manage the Statue of Liberty.
- Tour participants must be able to climb and descend 215 stairs from the Statue lobby to the top of the pedestal - For tours until 31st March only
- Please note that guests will need to pass through airport style security to enter the Statue of Liberty. Certain items are not permitted in the Statue of Liberty and such items will be confiscated and will not be returned. Please refer to the Statue of Liberty’s guidelines on specific prohibited items.
- Please be aware that upon arrival at Liberty Island, if you are carrying a backpack or large bags you are required to put your bag/s into a locker which costs $0.25 only. You MUST have a quarter and cannot use a dime and a nickle for example.
- Please note, the ferry does not operate during heavy rain or other adverse weather conditions; when this occurs, an alternative option is provided.