Bollywood Parks™ Dubai One Day Ticket
4.5 stars: Based on 4 reviews via
Bollywood comes to life at the world's first theme park inspired by Bollywood blockbusters. Experience action, adventure, romance, comedy, music, dance, flavour and emotion at the world's first with a Bollywood Parks™ Dubai One Day Ticket that gives you the flexibility to visit Bollywood Parks™ Dubai on any day during your stay in Dubai.
Our guide to Bollywood Parks™ Dubai One Day Ticket
Explore the world’s first Bollywood themed park with your Bollywood Parks™ Dubai One Day Ticket and experience everything from cinematic rides and blockbuster attractions to extravagant live shows, fine dining and delicious Indian street food - all spread over 5 themed zones inspired by some of the greatest Bollywood movies. Be greeted by a vibrant display of cafés and live entertainment at the Bollywood theme park Dubai, all before the party starts at the Rock On!! Restaurant that celebrates the movie’s dynamic band Magik and their captivating music. Enjoy the live band as they belt out popular Hindi and English songs from Bollywood as you are served mouth watering appetisers and a cool pint to refresh you.
Lose yourself in an enthralling choice of entertainment, cafes, street-style food carts and shopping designed to dazzle and awe you. At Cinemagic, you will get a glimpse of the behind-the-scenes of a Bollywood movie production and a live family-friendly stage show, based on the blockbuster Bollywood Movie 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara'. Share in the magic of filmmaking and post-production and may even get to be part of the action before moving on to the Crossroads stage. Hosting a medley of flamboyant song and dance performances, it will transport you back to the glorious decades of Bollywood. After a grand trip down memory lane and a glimpse into the dramatic world of India's legends, celebrate the monsoon rains at Cinema Circle. In this medley, dancers will perform rain dances under pouring rain to bring alive the significance of the rain sequences in songs and dances.
Meet a little piece of Mumbai – the city of dreams, glamour and the home of Bollywood. Inspired by the modern classic Don, Mumbai Chowk brings alive the soul of Mumbai as yoou join the chase for the mafia boss in a fast paced immersive 3D media tunnel ride.
Themed to represent the colourful Village landscape of Rural India, Rustic Ravine transports you to the authentic hustle and bustle of middle India. You will join Bhuvan and his team in a motion simulator based ride that lets you play cricket against the British Raj from the superhit movie Lagaan before stepping right into a rural celebration of Champaner Carnival. Enjoy the sights and sounds of an Indian village and join in the exuberance of innocent joy as you enjoy rides on a ferris wheel and the carousel.
Visit a different era. An era of opulence and splendour unlike any other. The central attraction of the Royal Plaza, Rajmahal Theatre is not just the heart and soul of Bollywood Parks™ Dubai but an iconic landmark in itself. With several shows per week, this world-class venue will play host to the region’s first Broadway-style Bollywood musical.
Bollywood Film Studios featuring Hall of Heroes
Meet your favourite Bollywood superheroes such as Krrish and RA.One. Join a thrilling 4D multi-sensory virtual ride to witness a battle for supremacy and enjoy panoramic views of India's spectacular landmarks and a front row seat to the battle to save Earth from an alien invasion.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Bollywood Parks™ Dubai One Day Ticket
- The Bollywood Parks™ Dubai One Day Ticket is open-dated and MUST be used within six months from your chosen departure date.
- You will receive an official gate-ready Dubai Parks and Resorts 1 Day/2 Park Ticket within 8 weeks of your departure date. Should you wish to receive your ticket earlier, please contact us. Please note your ticket will be valid for 6 months from the time we process your booking.
- This ticket gives you 1 (one) day admission to Bollywood Parks™ Dubai ONLY, as well as access to day performances at Rajmahal Theatre.
- Evening performances at Rajmahal Theatre are NOT included in your ticket.
- All guests entering Bollywood Parks™ Dubai are subject to the rules and regulations of entry as displayed at the main entrance and within Guest Services.
- Height, weight, size and age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and attractions. These will be displayed at each relevant ride and attraction and made available from Guest Services.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over.
- Children below 3 years old may enter the Parks free of charge and do not require a ticket.
- Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to vary the opening and closing dates and times of the attractions and to close, remove or cancel all or any part of the rides, events or facilities within the attractions for any reason including, but not being limited to technical, health and safety and/or operational reasons or due to special events or private functions.
- Ticket does not include parking fees and parking is subject to availability.
- Parks, zones, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability. DON: The Chase is currently not open to the public.
- All bookings for Dubai Parks And Resorts are final and subject to 100% cancellation fees.
Frequently Asked Questions for Bollywood Parks™ Dubai One Day Ticket
- How will I receive my tickets?
Your official gate-ready ticket will be available to download from your Customer Accounts within 8 weeks of your departure date. Upon arrival, simply scan the barcode at the gate for admission to the parks.
- Can I visit the other Dubai Parks and Resorts attractions with a Bollywood Parks™ Dubai 1 Day Anytime Ticket?
LEGOLAND® Dubai, LEGOLAND® Dubai Water Park and motiongate™ Dubai all require their own admission ticket.
- Do children below 3 years require an admission ticket to visit Bollywood Parks™ Dubai 1 Day Anytime Ticket?
Children under the age of 3 can enter Bollywood Parks™ Dubai free of charge.