Bollywood Parks™ Dubai One Day Ticket
4.2 stars: Based on 25 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Bollywood comes to life at the first theme park of its kind in the world. Experience all the action, adventure, romance, comedy, music, dance, flavour and emotion of Bollywood blockbusters with a Bollywood Parks Dubai One Day Ticket. This flexible, open-dated ticket gives you a full day's admission to Bollywood Parks™ Dubai and can be activated on any day during your stay in Dubai.
Our guide to Bollywood Parks™ Dubai One Day Ticket
Explore the world’s first Bollywood themed park with your Bollywood Parks™ Dubai One Day Ticket and experience everything from cinematic rides and blockbuster attractions to extravagant live shows, fine dining and delicious Indian street food - all spread over 5 themed zones inspired by some of the greatest Bollywood movies.
Be greeted by a vibrant display of cafés and live entertainment at the Bollywood theme park Dubai. Experience the diverse cultures from all corners of India as they come together in an explosion of colours, music, and dance styles ranging from Kathakali to Bhangra and from Garba to Tiger Dance. Let the fusion mesmerise your senses!
- Bollywood Boulevard - Lose yourself in an enthralling choice of entertainment, cafes, street-style food carts and shopping designed to dazzle and awe you. At Cinemagic, you will get a glimpse of the behind-the-scenes of a Bollywood movie production and a live family-friendly stage show, based on the blockbuster Bollywood movie 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara'. Share in the magic of filmmaking and post-production and may even get to be part of the action before moving on to the Crossroads stage. Hosting a medley of flamboyant song and dance performances, it will transport you back to the glorious decades of Bollywood. After a grand trip down memory lane and a glimpse into the dramatic world of India's legends, celebrate the monsoon rains at Cinema Circle. In this medley, dancers will perform rain dances under pouring rain to bring alive the significance of the rain sequences in songs and dances.
- Mumbai Chowk - Meet a little piece of Mumbai – the city of dreams, glamour and the home of Bollywood. Inspired by the modern classic Don, Mumbai Chowk brings alive the soul of Mumbai as you join the chase for the mafia boss in a fast-paced immersive 3D media tunnel ride.
- Rustic Ravine - Themed to represent the colourful Village landscape of Rural India, Rustic Ravine transports you to the authentic hustle and bustle of middle India. You will join Bhuvan and his team in a motion simulator-based ride that lets you play cricket against the British Raj from the superhit movie Lagaan before stepping right into a rural celebration of Champaner Carnival. Enjoy the sights and sounds of an Indian village and join in the exuberance of innocent joy as you enjoy rides on a Ferris wheel and the carousel.
- Royal Plaza - Visit a different era. An era of opulence and splendour unlike any other. The central attraction of the Royal Plaza, Rajmahal Theatre is not just the heart and soul of Bollywood Parks™ Dubai but an iconic landmark in itself. With several shows per week, this world-class venue will play host to the region’s first Broadway-style Bollywood musical.
- Bollywood Film Studios featuring Hall of Heroes - Meet your favourite Bollywood superheroes such as Krrish and RA.One. Join a thrilling 4D multi-sensory virtual ride to witness a battle for supremacy and enjoy panoramic views of India's spectacular landmarks and a front-row seat to the battle to save Earth from an alien invasion.
BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai Opening Hours (subject to change without notice)
BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai: Open daily from 12.00pm. Park closes at 9.00pm Saturday to Wednesday and 10.00pm on Thursdays and Fridays.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Bollywood Parks™ Dubai One Day Ticket
- Bollywood Parks Dubai One Day Tickets are valid for 6 months from the time we process your booking and can be activated at any time during your visit to Dubai.
- To offer maximum flexibility, you will receive an official gate-ready Bollywood Parks Dubai One Day Ticket 8 weeks prior to your holiday departure date. Should you wish to receive your Bollywood Parks Dubai One Day Ticket earlier, please contact us.
- This ticket gives you 1 (one) day admission to Bollywood Parks™ Dubai ONLY, as well as access to day performances at Rajmahal Theatre.
- Evening performances at Rajmahal Theatre are NOT included in your ticket.
- Park opening hours are subject to change. Please check the latest opening hours before your visit.
- All guests entering Bollywood Parks™ Dubai are subject to the rules and regulations of entry as displayed at the main entrance and within Guest Services.
- Height, weight, size and age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and attractions. These will be displayed at each relevant ride and attraction and made available from Guest Services.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over.
- Children below 3 years old may enter the Parks free of charge and do not require a ticket.
- Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to vary the opening and closing dates and times of the attractions and to close, remove or cancel all or any part of the rides, events or facilities within the attractions for any reason including, but not limited to technical, health and safety and/or operational reasons or due to special events or private functions.
- The ticket does not include car parking fees and parking is subject to availability.
- Outside food cannot be brought into Bollywood Parks™ Dubai. All bags, backpacks or packages may be inspected prior to entering the Theme Park.
- Parks, zones, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- Cancellation Policy: All Sales are final. Once your booking has been processed, Bollywood Parks Dubai One Day Tickets are non-refundable, non-resaleable and non-exchangeable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Bollywood Parks™ Dubai One Day Ticket
How will I receive my Bollywood Parks Dubai tickets?
Your official gate-ready ticket will be available to download from your Customer Accounts 8 weeks prior to your departure date. Upon arrival, simply scan the barcode at the gate for admission to the Bollywood Parks Dubai.
Can I visit the other Dubai Parks and Resorts attractions with a Bollywood Parks Dubai One Day Ticket?
LEGOLAND® Dubai, LEGOLAND® Dubai Water Park and MOTIONGATE™ Dubai all require their own admission ticket.
Do children below 3 years require an admission ticket to visit Bollywood Parks™ Dubai?
Children under the age of 3 can enter Bollywood Parks™ Dubai free of charge and do not require a Bollywood Parks Dubai ticket.