For the very first time, LEGOLAND Windsor Resort will be welcoming guests to Brick Week, a special family-friendly event.
From 15 - 23 February 2020, there'll be loads of Brick building activities for you and your family to get stuck into, as well as 20 fantastic rides and attractions.
Rides and Attractions
Here’s what rides will be available during these dates:
- Haunted House Monster Party
- LEGO NINJAGO The Ride
- Driving School
- Dragon’s Apprentice
- The Dragon
- Spinning Spider
- Balloon School
- Mia’s Riding Adventure
- Laser Raiders
- Scarab Bouncers
- Thunder Blazer
- Desert Chase
- Aero Nomad
- The Hill Train
- LEGO Studios 4D
- Destiny’s Bounty
- Jolly Rocker
- LEGOLAND Express
- LEGOLAND character meets & greets
Download the LEGOLAND App to check live ride availability throughout the event days.
Some rides, attractions and shows will be close, including DUPLO Valley, Atlantis Submarine Voyage and all other water rides.
The following characters will also be available throughout Brick Week - grab your camera and make unforgettable memories!
- Gold Brick - be the first to meet him!
- Lord Vampyre
- Monster Rocker
In terms of activities, there’s so much for you and your family to enjoy:
- POP Badge Challenge - download the App to get involved during the event!
- Park Scavenger Hunt - make sure to collect an Event Guide when you arrive in order to take part!
- Make and Take LEGO Build - take your very own creation home with you!
- Free LEGO Build - there’s loads of brick to choose from. Spark your imagination and make your own creations
- Brick Build Challenge - take part in Brick Week’s awesome challenges!
- Mosaic Activity - create and add a tile within a large LEGO mosaic, which will take shape throughout the event
Food & Drink
Feeling peckish? Thirsty? These food and drink outlets will be open during Brick Week at LEGOLAND Windsor:
- Hill Top Cafe
- City Walk Pizza and Pasta
- Pirates Burger Kitchen
- Skyline Bar