More London for Less - 6 Attraction Pass
4.7 stars: Based on 66 reviews via
The More London for Less - 6 Attraction Pass gives you the chance to visit six of London's most famous attractions and saves up to £100 per person on the combined individual admission price! Visit the iconic London Eye, take a selfie with your favourite celebrity at Madame Tussauds, explore the wonder of London Aquarium, join Shrek's Adventure, take a fascinating London Eye River Cruise and brave the London Dungeon!
Our guide to More London for Less - 6 Attraction Pass
Entertain the whole family and create magic moments with the More London for Less Pass which gives you the freedom to visit 6 of London's best attractions at your own pace.
With the More London for Less Attraction Pass, you are in control.
Your ticket is fully flexible and open dated, meaning you can visit your selected attractions whenever you want within 90 days from the day you visit your first attraction.
Visit the iconic London Eye, take a selfie with your favourite celeb at Madame Tussauds, learn about the city’s darkest stories at London Dungeons, explore the wonder of the SEA LIFE London Aquarium, join Shrek's Adventure! or enjoy a stunning river cruise.
The choice is yours!
- Madame Tussauds London
Meet the world's most famous stars. From Hollywood to Bollywood, The Royal Family to ‘Rock Royalty’, guests to Madame Tussauds London will be amazed by over 300 lifelike wax figures in 14 themed areas. Plus, you will get access to the Star Wars exhibition at Madame Tussauds London. A unique, immersive experience featuring 16 of the most famous heroes and villains in scenes from some of the most iconic moments from the Star Wars universe.
- The Lastminute.com London Eye
The London Eye is the world’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel and one journey takes around 30 minutes. At 135 metres, and with 40-kilometre panoramic views on a clear day, the glass capsules offer spectacular views of London and its famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square.
- SEA Life Aquarium
Discover a magical underwater world filled with a dazzling array of amazing sea creatures, from sharks to rare green sea turtles, from jellyfish to rays, and from clownfish to blue tangs. With 17 themed zones and over 600 species of marine life, SEA LIFE London Aquarium will take you on a fascinating journey from the coastline to the depths of the ocean.
- DreamWorks Tours Shrek’s Adventure!
Join DreamWorks Tours on a magical 4D bus to Far Far Away for a brilliantly bonkers adventure. Step into and star in your very own hilarious madcap adventure next to Shrek, Donkey and his pals and help save the day. Explore ten hilarious fairy-tale themed live shows brought to you by DreamWorks, the producers of Shrek, with a good dose of Donkey’s cheekiness, extraordinary animation and captivating storytelling. New for 2020: Find Your Beat will allow kids and their families to step into the rainbow-coloured world of Trolls for the first time, where they will be immersed in a new musical walk-through experience. TEMPORARILY CLOSED IN-LINE WITH GOVERNMENT'S COVID-19 POLICY.
- The London Dungeon
A uniquely thrilling attraction that’ll take you back to the past’s most horrible bits. See, hear, smell and feel the city’s darkest stories as they come to life before your eyes. Be warned as you make your way through the Dungeon, surprises are lurking in the darkness and will keep your senses on high alert as you anticipate what’s waiting around the next corner. TEMPORARILY CLOSED IN-LINE WITH GOVERNMENT'S COVID-19 POLICY.
- London Eye - River Cruise
A must for all London visitors, take a 'highlights only' fascinating 45-minute Thames cruise accompanied by entertaining live commentary. Don't forget your cameras!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for More London for Less - 6 Attraction Pass
- Your ticket is valid for 90 days after first use and can be activated at any of the attractions. Please note, in busy periods, it is highly likely to experience lengthy queues at Madame Tussauds. Please allow adequate time for your experience.
- Simply present your barcoded voucher at each attraction's ticket desk and book into a timeslot - you will be allocated a timeslot for the next available experience.
- At Madame Tussauds you will need to go to Door 1 to present your barcoded voucher via your mobile device or printed copy. A member of Merlin staff within the kiosk area, will book you into the next available time slot. To enter Madame Tussauds, you are required to go to Door 2.
- Whilst at Madame Tussauds it is possible to book your London Eye & other attractions visit, you will need to present your barcoded voucher to a member of staff at the ticket desk to be given a timeslot.
- Please note, due to safety reasons Madame Tussauds are only able to accept three wheelchair users in the building at any one time and it is stongly advised that you pre-book your visit in advance.
- This ticket is valid for one visit to each attraction.
- Please note, large groups may be split up at attractions depending on the availability of the time slots.
- Children aged 2 and below go free.
- Children 15 years and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 years+.
- Please keep your ticket safe, as if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.
- Rides may change operating hours or close due to refurbishment or may change or close without notice and without liability.
- Cancellation Policy: Once your ticket has been downloaded from your customer account, ticket is non-refundable.
- PLEASE NOTE: All attractions are temporarily closed in-line with the government's Covid-19 advice.
Frequently Asked Questions for More London for Less - 6 Attraction Pass
- How do I receive my tickets?
Your gate ready ticket voucher will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone or print it and show at any of the attractions to activate your ticket. You will then have 90 days to enjoy the remaining five attractions, your ticket must be used in full before this date.
- Can I visit more than one attraction on the same day?
Yes, you can. Once you have used your ticket at one of the attractions, you will have 90 days to visit the remaining attractions, your ticket must be used in full before this date.