The London Dungeon - Screams and Spirits
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Upgrade your London Dungeon experience with the Screams and Spirits ticket!
Take your London Dungeon experience to the next level with the Screams and Spirits package! Enjoy a premium cocktail (or mocktail) of your choice in the tavern after you have made your immersive journey through the city's darkest past at one of the UK's most iconic attractions.
Our guide to The London Dungeon - Screams and Spirits
Looking for a little Dutch courage to face the horror of the London Dungeon? Well, look no further because the Screams and Spirits package not only includes standard entry into the London Dungeon but you will also receive a delicious premium cocktail (or mocktail) made just for you!
The London Dungeon is an incredible attraction bringing to life 1000 years of authentic London history. With gripping storytelling, 19 interactive shows, 20 live actors, 2 thrilling underground rides and much more!
Come face to face with your darkest fears as true tales are played out before your eyes and storytelling is given a contemporary twist. Scream and laugh your way through plague-ridden streets, witness Guy Fawkes’ dramatic plot to blow up Parliament, travel back to Jack the Ripper’s bleak Whitechapel, and strap yourself in as you prepare to plummet to your doom on the exhilarating vertical drop ride; Drop Dead.
Even if you do have nerves of steel, having just faced the vertical drop ride and with your heart still pumping, now is the perfect time to collapse into a well-cushioned chair and pick out a themed cocktail. This could be the spell-binding Hex on the Beach or the dangerously delicious Ripper’s Revenge. Whatever you choose, this will help you forget the terrible deeds of the day!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The London Dungeon - Screams and Spirits
- Mocktails are also available for anyone preferring not to drink or if you’re under 18.
- Guests aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18+.
- Cocktails are only available to guests aged 18+. ID required.
- Child Policy: Children are welcome to visit the London Dungeon with a recommended minimum age of 12 years. However, whilst many children do visit the London Dungeon and enjoy the experience, some may not enjoy the experience as areas of the attraction are particularly dark with loud noises. Parental discretion is advised. Children under the age of 5 are not permitted to enter The London Dungeon.
- Opening times are subject to change without notice.
- Amendment Policy: You can change your London Dungeon visit date up to 5 times if your plans change. Simply click on the booking link found on your London Dungeon ticket and amend your visit to a new date/time.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 48 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for The London Dungeon - Screams and Spirits
How do I receive my tickets?
Your gate ready ticket will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone or print it and show at the attraction to activate your ticket.