Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeon Combo Ticket
Save 52% when your buy your tickets together
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Buy your Madame Tussauds, London Eye and London Dungeon tickets together and save 52%! Not only does this popular London Combo Ticket offer entry to 3 famous London attractions for less, but you also have the flexibility to spread your visits over 90 days - visit all attractions in one day or spread the fun over multiple days - the choice is yours!
Our guide to Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeon Combo Ticket
Purchase a Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeon Combo Ticket and enjoy admission to three of London's most popular attractions for less.
Join your favourite celebs in the ultimate fame experience at Madame Tussauds London. Here you can strut your stuff on the catwalk with Cara, join the Royal Family in the most regal of settings or join Marvel Superheroes for a crime-fighting adventure. Then become part of London's famous skyline with a ride on the lastminute.com London Eye. Enjoy stunning 360-degree views across the capital and see landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square. Wanting more fun? Enter the London Dungeon to experience the capital's darkest history. Come face-to-face with some of London’s most notorious historic characters - Guy Fawkes, Sweeney Todd and even Jack the Ripper - via a selection of scream-drenched stories and fear-inducing shocks including a thrilling drop ride!
- Madame Tussauds London: Enter a world of glitz, glamour and incredible history at Madame Tussaud London! Mingle with the world's most famous stars and get a taste for the life of the rich and famous from Rock 'royalty' to Sporting heroes and superheroes. See how you measure up against World Heavyweight Champion Anthony Joshua, step into the spotlight with Taylor Swift and join Chewbacca in all his hairy glory at the controls of the Millennium Falcon. Welcome to Madame Tussaud - it's where stars are made!
- lastminute.com London Eye: With its unrivalled views of Tower Bridge, Big Ben and St. Paul’s, the London Eye has added a modern sparkle to the breath-taking London skyline. So whether you’re a London local or just visiting, go one better than looking at the iconic skyline. Come and be part of it with a London Eye Ticket.
- The London Dungeon: Use your London Dungeon ticket to journey way back to the capital’s most perilous past where you can see, hear, feel and (ahem) smell the chilling characters of the ‘bad old days’ as they come to life before you. Come face to face with your darkest fears as ten scary tales are played out before your eyes, then prepare for a ‘hangy’ ending as you plummet to your doom on the exhilarating vertical drop ride; Drop Dead. Live and breathe London’s darkest history…how much can you handle?
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeon Combo Ticket
- At the time of booking, you are only booking the date/time of your visit to Madame Tussauds London.
- *Before you visit the London Eye and London Dungeon, you must reserve your time slot in advance to ensure a seamless experience. To book your London Eye and London Dungeon visits, simply click on the book link on your ticket. Visit dates are subject to availability - please book your attractions at least 48 hours in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Your visits to the London Eye and London Dungeon must be completed within 90 days of your visit to Madame Tussauds London. Tickets expire after 90 days irrespective of whether you have visited all the attractions.
- Children 15 years and younger must be accompanied by a guardian 18 years or over.
- Infants under 3 years old can enter Madame Tussauds, the London Eye and London Dungeon free of charge but must have a valid ticket.
- Wheelchair users must book a wheelchair slot prior to visiting each attraction.
- Amendment Policy: You can change your attraction visit dates up to 5 times if your plans change, with the flexibility to move your visits to any time before the end of 2021.
- Cancellation Policy: All sales are final. Once booked and confirmed, tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeon Combo Ticket
How do I receive my Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeon Combo Tickets?
Your gate-ready digital ticket will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone or print it off and show on arrival at the attractions.
Can I visit more than one attraction on the same day?
Yes, you can visit all featured attractions in one day or spread the fun over multiple days - the choice is yours! Once you have used your ticket at Madame Tussauds London, you will have 90 days to visit the London Eye and the London Dungeon.