L.A. City to Surf Tour
4.5 stars: Based on 4 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
See an abundance of celebrity haunts, handprints and homes!
Experience the best of Los Angeles and cover the sun, sea, sand and stars on the L.A. City, Movie Stars' Homes & Beach Tour. See the homes of movie stars in beautiful Beverly Hills, enjoy the glamour of Hollywood and visit the most popular California beaches all in one day!
Our guide to L.A. City to Surf Tour
After a pick-up from your Los Angeles hotel, head to the famous Grauman's Chinese Theatre on Hollywood Boulevard. Here you will find over 200 celebrity foot and hand prints and the famous Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Continue to the top of Mulholland Drive, the picture-perfect spot to see the Hollywood sign and take in the gorgeous views of the city. Continue through exclusive Beverly Hills for a tour of the Movie Stars’ homes.
See over 20 breathtaking celebrity mansions of today's superstars, including Tom Cruise, Halle Berry, Al Pacino, David and Victoria Beckham, Bruce Willis as well as former residences of legends such as Ozzy Osborne, Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley.
Afterwards, head west to Santa Monica. Along the way you’ll drive along Rodeo Drive to see the stores where the rich and famous shop, including Bijan, Gucci, Prada, Harry Winston Jewellers, and the Beverly Wilshire Hotel which featured in 'Pretty Woman'.
On arrival at Santa Monica, take in the pier, beach and Santa Monica Boardwalk, and then continue along the coastline to Venice Beach and Muscle Beach.
Venice is an exciting stop on the tour and is where artists of all kind display their talents and vendors sell their wares and fresh, mouth-watering food. Watch the body builders on Muscle Beach and stroll along the musicians’ boardwalk, a fine way to end your tour of the City of Night.
9.00am with an additional departure at 12.30pm during the summer season. Hotel pick-ups commence up to 60 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Around 5.5 hours in total.
Tips & Tricks - L.A. City to Surf Tour
Have your cameras at the ready on the L.A. City, Movie Stars' Homes & Beach Tour, as you might just spot some celebrities on your way round!
Average 4.5 out of 5 (4 customer reviews)
Trusted Customer reviewed 05 Oct,2014
The tour of the stars homes mainly visited previous homes of the stars,but overall we enjoyed the tour
Trusted Customer reviewed 16 Jan,2012
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for L.A. City to Surf Tour
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- Actual celebrity homes visited on the tour varies and particular star homes cannot be guaranteed.
- Hotel pick-ups are only available from Hollywood, West Hollywood, East Hollywood, Universal Hollywood, Mid Wilshire, Downtown Los Angeles, Pasadena, Glendale, Burbank, Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Bel Air, Santa Monica and Century City. If you are not staying in one of these areas you will need to make your own way to the departure point at Graumans Chinese Theatre located at 6925 Hollywood Boulevard.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours of tour date.