Universal Studios Hollywood - Buy a Day, get a 2nd Day Free!
Re-live the fun and excitement of Universal Studios with this limited time special offer ticket.Ticket not available at the Gate!
Hollywood Celebrity Homes Tour & Warner Bros. Studios
4 stars: Based on 2 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience an intimate glimpse into the real Hollywood at work...
Experience an intimate glimpse into real Hollywood at work on the Warner Bros. Studios Tour which takes you behind the scenes of your favourite TV and movie sets at the world’s busiest motion picture and television studio. Afterwards head out into Beverly Hills to see where the TV and Movie stars live with the company that pioneered the ‘Movie Stars’ Homes tours in 1935.
Our guide to Hollywood Celebrity Homes Tour & Warner Bros. Studios
No visit to L.A. is complete without a behind-the-scenes glimpse into the inner workings of your favorite TV shows and movies!
Warner Bros. Studio Tour brings you up close and personal to the sets and soundstages where the magic of Hollywood is made. Your knowledgeable tour guides will take you behind the scenes of the studio's legendary 110-acre backlot where classic movies and TV shows came to life.
With actual filming happening all around you, no two tours are ever alike. Explore the authentic sets and soundstages where hit shows like Ellen, The Big Bang Theory, Mom, The Fosters and many more are currently filmed.
Visit The Prop Department, Batcave and The Warner Archive, which features two floors of memorabilia that tells the story of how your favorite movies and TV shows came to life. Currently featured are the real costumes and authentic props from Suicide Squad, Batman vs Superman at DC Universe: The Exhibit and, very shortly, Wonder Woman.
Upstairs you’ll find authentic costumes and set pieces from J.K. Rowling’s Wizarding World: Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts, the exhibit where you can get sorted into one of the Hogwarts houses by the Sorting Hat. In the Batcave You’ll also see all the incredible Batmobile’s used in the celebrated film series.
The grand finale of the Tour is Stage 48: Script to Screen. This interactive soundstage explores key phases of the entertainment production process and offers an insider’s look at how the shows are created.
Next, it's time to hit the streets! Every year, millions of visitors come to Los Angeles, many of them with hopes of spotting a celebrity or movie star and a Hollywood homes tour, which takes in a range of celebrity houses gives you the best chance to spot a famous name in the flesh!
Led by engaging, expert guide, who will share fascinating insights and entertaining narration throughout, visit legendary neighborhoods and districts in Beverly Hills and the Hollywood Hills, and popular celebrity hangouts and hotspots along the world-famous Sunset Strip and Rodeo Drive.
9.30am or 12.15pm. Select Hotel pick-ups commence up to 60 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Hotel pick up is only available for the morning tour. If you choose the afternoon tour, please meet at Graumans Chinese Theatre located at 6925 Hollywood Boulevard by 11.45am.
Around 5.5 hours door to door. The tour of Warner Bros. Studios is around 2.5 hours and the Movie Stars’ Homes Tour is around 2 hours.
Hotel pick-ups are only available from Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Santa Monica, West Hollywood, Hollywood, Universal Hollywood and Downtown Los Angeles area hotels. If you are not staying in one of these areas you will need to make your own way to the departure point at Graumans Chinese Theatre located at 6925 Hollywood Boulevard.
Average 4 out of 5 (2 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Hollywood Celebrity Homes Tour & Warner Bros. Studios
- Children under 8 years are not permitted on the tour Visits to specific TV sets at the Warner Bros. Studios cannot be guaranteed.
- Adults must present a valid government issued ID (Driver's License or Passport) for entrance to the Studio lot. Guests will be refused entry if failing to provide an ID.
- Photography is limited inside Warner Bros. Studios and video filming is not permitted.
- Hotel pick up is only available for the morning tour. If you choose the afternoon tour, please meet at Graumans Chinese Theatre located at 6925 Hollywood Boulevard by 11.45am.
- Personal belongings may be subject to search. Large bags are not allowed inside Warner Bros. Studios.
- Actual celebrity homes visited on the tour varies and particular star homes cannot be guaranteed.
- Hotel pick-ups are only available for the morning tour from Hollywood, West Hollywood, East Hollywood, Universal Hollywood, Mid Wilshire, Downtown Los Angeles, Pasadena, Glendale, Burbank, Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Bel Air, Santa Monica and Century City. If you are not staying in one of these areas you will need to make your own way to the departure point at Graumans Chinese Theatre located at 6925 Hollywood Boulevard.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours of tour date.