Exclusive VIP Tour: 9/11 Memorial & Museum plus Statue of Liberty
A unique walking tour taking in Lady Liberty AND the 9/11 Memorial Museum
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A walking tour taking in three icons of American history
Join a fully escorted tour on the Statue of Liberty Ferry to meet Lady Liberty before heading to historical Ellis Island. Then it's onto the 9/11 Memorial & Museum to pay tribue to the fallen.
Our guide to Exclusive VIP Tour: 9/11 Memorial & Museum plus Statue of Liberty
Start your day by meeting your guide at Battery park for a 30 minute guided tour of the park, before enjoying reserved access to the Statue of Liberty Ferry which will take you across New York Harbour to Liberty Island.
Built by Gustave Eiffel, “Lady Liberty” was a gift to the United States from the people of France. Take a self-guided audio tour with the provided headsets, available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Arabic. Enjoy stunning views back across to Manhattan and across to Brooklyn from Liberty Island.
Then, cross to Ellis Island to learn about the immigrant experience at the Ellis Island Immigration Museum. It is thought that at least 40% of all current US citizens can trace one or more of their ancestors to Ellis Island! Pick up your audio guide on arrival (available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Arabic) and explore independently. Journey through the 60-plus years that the facility processed new arrivals at the start of their lives in America.
After a morning of excitement, education and exhilaration, you'll be ferried back to Battery Park to continue your tour to Ground Zero and the 9/11 Memorial & Museum. Your entrance to the Museum is included in the tour and the Museum is located underneath the Memorial's twin reflecting pools set in the footprints where the Twin Towers once stood. Inside listen to the story of 9/11 , the aftermath and the contiuing implications of the attack. Enter the dramatic Foundation Hall containting the 'Slurry Wall' and the 'Last Column'. Your tour ends when you leave the Museum.
Departs from: Daily from Battery Park
Duration: 5 Hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Exclusive VIP Tour: 9/11 Memorial & Museum plus Statue of Liberty
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- Please note this tour does not include a visit to the Statue of Liberty's Crown, due to security measures in place by the National Park Services who manage the Statue of Liberty.
- Please note that guests will need to pass through airport style security to enter the Statue of Liberty. Certain items are not permitted in the Statue of Liberty and such items will be confiscated and will not be returned. Please refer to the Statue of Liberty’s guidelines on specific prohibited items.
- Please be aware that upon arrival at Liberty Island, if you are carrying a backpack or large bags you are required to put your bag/s into a locker which costs $2.00 in bills only (no coins accepted). Please be sure to have dollar bills for the lockers.
- Please note, the ferry does not operate during heavy rain or other adverse weather conditions; when this occurs, an alternative option is provided.
- Ferries depart every 20 minutes from Liberty Island to Ellis Island - and again returning to Battery Park
- Government-issued ID is compulsory to enter enter Liberty Island.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.