Gulf Coast Deep Sea Fishing
A leisurely tour tackling the high seas....
If you can’t quite manage a day relaxing on the beach, how about taking to the high seas armed with rod, bait and tackle for a tussle with a variety of fish including Red Snapper, Sea Bass and the occasional Grouper? This excursion runs in conjunction with the Clearwater Beach Tours, enabling keen fisherman to head out to sea while the rest of the family relaxes on the beach.
Our guide to Gulf Coast Deep Sea Fishing
Head west from Orlando to the glorious Gulf of Mexico. Being that Florida is the sport fishing capital of the world; you must take advantage of this excellent opportunity. A half-day out in the deep waters, wrecks and reefs of the Gulf of Mexico.
Your tour also includes a meal voucher for lunch in a local café to enjoy at your leisure. The varied menu includes sandwiches with fries and coleslaw; Greek, Caesar, Chicken or Tuna salad; Pasta; Pizza; Fish & Chips. The kids menu includes Burgers, Hot Dogs, Chicken Fingers or Fish & Chips.
Board your fishing catamaran and cast off for an afternoon of fishing and fun. Sail out some 10 miles across the turquoise waters into the Gulf of Mexico to some of West Central Florida’s most productive natural reefs. Reaching the best grounds will take around an hour so you can use up the time soaking up some rays, enjoying a beer or creating a tall story about the one that got away! Tarpons, Jacks, Groupers and Snappers all wait for you to join them in the open water.
Whether you’re an avid fisherman or want to enjoy the day with your family this deep sea fishing trip can accommodate all your needs. Equipment is all included and for those who aren’t sure how to use it their staff will be more than happy to show you.
Around 12 hours. The Gulf Coast Deep Sea Fishing Cruise lasts around 4 hours.
2 hours each way.
Gulf Coast Deep Sea Fishing Pick-up Locations and Timings (subject to change)
|Wild Side Bar & Grill - 7725 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee||8.10am|
|Swan Hotel at Disney (Shuttle) - 1200 Epcot resort Blvd, Bay Lake, Fl, 32830 (Main Bus Stop)||8.00am|
|Firehouse Sub at Crossroads - 12515 State Rd. 535 Ste 515 Orlando, FL 32836||7.45am|
|Universal Resort Bus Loop - Bus Space #71- 5855 Universal Blvd, Orlando, Fl 32819||7.25am|
|Rosen Inn international - 7600 International Dr, Orlando, Fl 32819||7.10am|
|Senor Frogs - 8747 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819||7.00am
Shuttle pick-up locations generally require a change of vehicle before travelling to Clearwater Beach.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Gulf Coast Deep Sea Fishing
- The Gulf Coast Deep Sea Fishing Tour runs from central location points in Orlando and you will need to make your own way to one of these departure point. This has been implemented to save you time sitting on a coach that calls at each hotel in Orlando – that’s a lot of hotels! The result is a much more fluid and punctual tour that will add to your enjoyment of the day. The pick-up locations are arranged so that you do not need to travel too far to your nearest point.
- Please note this tour is subject to minimum numbers and weather. Sometimes we will not know whether the tour will operate until you are in Clearwater. Please bring beach wear just in case.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
- You will be given a voucher that you can redeem at anytime throughout the day at the Post Corner Pizza and Restaurant.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
Frequently Asked Questions for Gulf Coast Deep Sea Fishing
- Is a hotel pick-up included?
The Gulf Coast Deep Sea Fishing Tour runs from central location points in Orlando and you will need to make your own way to one of these departure point. This is a change to arrangements from previous years, but has been implemented to save you time sitting on a coach that calls at each hotel in Orlando – that’s a lot of hotels! The result is a much more fluid and punctual tour that will add to your enjoyment of the day.