Go Paris Explorer Pass
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The best choice for maximum savings and flexibility when visiting the City of Love
Explore Paris the smart way and save up to 60% on attraction ticket prices with the Go Paris Explorer Pass. Enjoy admission to either 2, 3, 5, or 7 attractions from the best attractions Paris has to offer.
Our guide to Go Paris Explorer Pass
The Go Paris Explorer Pass is perfect for sightseers who want to take their time visiting a few chosen attractions in the French capital.
Cruise along the Seine on the Bateux Parisien, or see Paris from up above at Tour Montparnasse. Awaken your taste buds and indulge in some wine tasting at Les Caves du Louvre or savour the backstreets on a walking tour of Montmatre.
With the Go Paris Explorer Pass, you don't have to pay for admission at any of the included attractions; they are all on your pass meaning just choose what you want to see and visit whenever you want. And with instant access on your smartphone (or print at home ticket) there is no more redemption needed at the destination, saving you time to see more.
Your GO Paris Explorer Pass will be available for download shortly after your booking, meaning you can begin planning your itinerary straight away and use your pass as soon as you arrive in Paris.
Included attractions (subject to change without notice):
- Eiffel Tower Second Floor Elevator Guided Tour
- Louvre Ultimate Experience
- 1-Day Big Bus Paris Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour
- Bateaux Parisiens - Seine River Cruise
- Tour Montparnasse
- BAPBAP Brewery Tour And Taproom Experience
- Macaron Pastry Class at Galeries Lafayette
- Parc Astérix
- Lunch or Dinner in Montmartre
- Aquarium de Paris
- Champagne Gourmand in Montmartre
- Parisian Breakfast at Café Louise
- Ballon de Paris Generali
- Fashion Show at Galeries Lafayette
- Les Caves du Louvre - French Wine Tasting
- Rex Studios
- FlyView: Paris Undercover
- FlyView: Rebuilding Notre Dame
- FlyView: The Incredible Flyover
- O Chateau Bar & Restaurant - Cheese & Charcuterie Tasting
- How to Become Parisian in One Hour Show
- PanoraMagique at Disney®Village
- Macaron Pastry Class at Galeries Lafayette
Paris Museums & Historical Buildings
- The Gourmet Chocolate Museum Choco-Story
- Grévin Paris - Wax Museum
- Rooftop of the Grande Arche
- Musée du Parfum Fragonard Tour (temporarily unavailable)
- Latin Quarter Selfie Tour
- Paris' Hidden Gems in Le Marais Walking Tour
- Montmartre & Sacré Coeur - Walking Tour
- Petit Train de Montmartre
- BAPBAP Brewery Taproom Ultimate Tasting Experience & gifts
- Ride in a Vintage Citroen 2CV around Montmartre
- Walking Tour in the Parisian Covered Passages (temporarily unavailable)
- Walking Tour Along the Seine
- Scandals & Love Affairs at Pere Lachaise Walking Tour
- Ghost Tour
- Dali Paris
- Montparnasse Neighbourhood Walking Tour
- Stade de France Tour (temporarily unavailable)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Go Paris Explorer Pass
You will be issued a gate ready e-ticket, enabling you to start using your Go Pass as soon as you arrive in Paris.
- The Go Pass will be available to download from your customer account. Print your Pass or present it directly on your mobile device to get into each attraction.
- Some featured attractions may require advanced reservations. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'Reservations' section of the Go Pass digital guidebook (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
- The Paris Explorer Pass is activated the first time it is used and will expire after all your admissions are used or 60 days (whichever comes first). There are no refunds if you do not use all of your attraction admissions.
- The Go Pass is activated the first time you use it and is valid for 90 days
- Simply present your Go Pass at included attractions between 9.00am and 5.30pm
- Some attractions require advance registrations and are subject to availability. Details of how to book are included in the Go Pass Guidebook.
- Included attractions are subject to change without notice.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.
Frequently Asked Questions for Go Paris Explorer Pass
- How do I receive my Go Pass?
- Shortly after booking, your Go Pass will be available for download, meaning you can begin planning your itinerary straight away and use your card as soon as you arrive in Barcelona. Simply print out your card or present it directly on your mobile device in order to get into each attraction. Your e-ticket will include a link to the Go Pass e-guidebook with the most up-to-date attraction information, which you can download to your phone or print at home.
- Is my card valid all day?
- You can enter attractions until 5.30pm with the Go Pass.
Do I need to book my chosen attractions in advance?
Due to COVID-19 many tours and attractions now require pre-booking to manage capacity and maintain social distancing. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'Reservations' section of the Go Pass digital guidebook (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.