Grand Circle Helicopter Flight
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience breathtaking views on this helicopter flight over the spectacular Wakatipu basin, past the wild Shotover River and above the magnificent landscape used in the filming of Lord of the Rings
Our guide to Grand Circle Helicopter Flight
This exhilarating flight takes you over the spectacular Wakatipu basin, past the wild Shotover River and above the magnificent landscape used in the filming of Lord of the Rings.
Get up close to Coronet Peak famous for its ski area and fly down the Shotover River. The flight includes a landing on a spur of the Remarkables above Queenstown where you can admire the fantastic views. During your flight you may enjoy a seasonal snow landing on the mountain range high above Queenstown. Snow covered in winter, this excellent vantage point will give you stunning panoramic views of the surrounding landscape.
Tour concludes approximately 30 minutes after commencement, at which time hotel drop offs will commence.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Circle Helicopter Flight
- Minimum of 2 passengers per booking.
- This tour will only depart with a minimum of 3 passengers.
- All flights must be re-confirmed 24 hrs prior to travel. Please phone the number printed on your voucher. Note the address given in Queenstown does not apply to flights departing from other parts of the country and the correct address of the office will be advised to you at the time of re-confirmation.
- Flights operate weather permitting.
- Should inclement weather prevent a flight at the booked location, the same booking will be accepted at any of The Helicopter Line bases for a flight of similar duration and price.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.