Champagne Picnic on a Peak Helicopter Flight
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
An exclusive helicopter flight takes you into the breathtaking New Zealand wilderness and the chance to enjoy a delightful a champagne picnic in complete seclusion.
Our guide to Champagne Picnic on a Peak Helicopter Flight
Perfect for a honeymoon or other special occasion, this private helicopter flight takes you to a remote, secluded area of outstanding natural beauty. Your pilot will whisk you away from Queenstown over spectacular scenery to an otherwise inaccessible spot where you will be dropped off to explore the wilderness as you wish.
Enjoy a delightful champagne luncheon and discover this amazing area at your own pace before calling your pilot from your radio when you are ready to return to civilization.
Daily, on demand. Does not operate 25th December.
2 to 3 hours depending on the season.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Champagne Picnic on a Peak Helicopter Flight
- This flight is for a minimum of 2 passengers and is a private tour.
- Maximum party number is 5.
- All flights are weather dependent and are subject to the pilot's discretion.
- Infants fom 0-3 years travel free on a parent's lap.
- Please note: Standard pax weight of 83kg (180lbs) applies. Passengers of greater weights can be carried as long as the total passenger weight remains within the aircrafts limitations. Please advise weights at time of booking.
- It is recommended that you dress in layers as alpine areas may be colder in the winter months.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.