7 Day PortAventura, Ferrari Land & Caribe Aquatic Park Ticket
4.8 stars: Based on 89 reviews via
Enjoy same day admission to both PortAventura Park and Ferrari Land plus 4 further days admission to PortAventura Park and 2 days admission PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park with this 7 Day PortAventura, Ferrari Land & Caribe Aquatic Ticket. PLEASE NOTE: Ticket is only valid for use from 30 May to 13 September 2020.
Our guide to 7 Day PortAventura, Ferrari Land & Caribe Aquatic Park Ticket
For a comprehensive PortAventura World experience, purchase the 7 Day PortAventura, Ferrari Land & Caribe Aquatic Ticket!
- 4 days admission to PortAventura Park.
- One day ticket admission to Ferrari Land. You may also visit PortAventura Park on the same day as your visit to Ferrari Land.
- 2 days admission to PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park.
Embark on an unforgettable adventure around the world as you visit exotic places such as China, Polynesia, the Wild West, México, Mediterrània and SésamoAventura. Each land features an abundance of rides, shows, shops and themed restaurants.
- Looking for thrills? Head to China and test your nerves on the 8-loop Dragon Khan which reaches speeds in excess if 110km/h or perhaps tackle Furius Baco in Mediterrània. PortAventura's incredible horizontal catapult flings you at 135 km/h in just 3 seconds through trenches and tunnels over the spectacular PortAventura lake! Shambhala is a rollercoaster of giant proportions! Measuring 76 metres tall this roller coaster boasts the longest drop and is the highest in PortAventura Park.
- Angkor transports you to the Lost Kingdom of Cambodia for an exciting interactive river adventure that the whole family is sure to enjoy. Board your boat at the temple and embark on a spectacular journey through the jungle, using your water cannon to shoot at the pythons, monkeys and tigers so that your boat can freely pass through.
- For children, PortAventura Park offers rides to guarantee a fantastic time such as the Canoes small boat circuit, the lively stroll through Los Potrillos or the fascinating Coco Piloto where you will fly a fun aeroplane, soaring high above SésamoAventura.
With your Ferrari Land ticket, discover 70,000 m2 of pure Ferrari pleasure including the tallest and fastest vertical accelerator ride in Europe.
- Standing at 112 metres high, Red Force is a spectacular ride taking you from 0 to 180km/h in just 5 seconds for the full range of F1 sensations.
- Discover a real family racing circuit with a 570-metre track where you can burn some rubber and feel like a professional Ferrari Driver as you take the wheel of an authentic F1 simulator – there is even a simulator for kids!
- Feel the movement of genuine Ferrari engine pistons as you are launched skyward on Bounce-Back Tower and feel the rush of adrenaline as you experience the hair-raising 55-metre drop from the Free Fall Tower.
- Enter the stunning Ferrari Experience building for a journey into the history, technology and passion of Ferrari. Marvel stunning sports cars in the Ferrari Gallery and feel the power of a Ferrari GT in the Virtual GT Experience. Tour the whole world in an extraordinary lap from the inside of a Ferrari GT.
Ferrari Land is not just for thrill seekers, there’s plenty for kids too! This action-packed park now boasts a dedicated kids area with 5 new attractions.
Caribe Aquatic Park - only open from 30 May to 13 September 2020
Head over to this action-packed Caribbean-themed Aquatic Park to kick back on the lazy river in an oversized rubber ring or relax in the shade of the palm trees.
- If you’ve still got the energy to burn then there’s more than enough to quench your desire in the shape of high-speed water slides and vast wave pools.
- Discover Europe’s highest free fall slide which poses a challenge for even the most adventurous.
- Right next door you will find a multi-bump slide that runs for over 100 metres.
- Other highlights include a 6-lane racer slide where adults and children can compete to see who can get down the fastest.
- Children can enjoy an incredible pirate adventure in the children’s pool that shelters a pirate ship filled with Sesame Street characters.
- Ticket is only valid for use from 30 May to 13 September 2020 when PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park is open.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for 7 Day PortAventura, Ferrari Land & Caribe Aquatic Park Ticket
- Ticket is only valid for use from 30 May to 13 September 2020. when PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park is open.
- You will be sent an official gate-ready PortAventura Ticket ensuring minimum fuss when you arrive. There is nothing to redeem and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival.
- Ticket is valid for 7 consecutive days.
- Gate normally opens at 10.00am, but opening hours may change without prior notice and you are advised to check before your visit date.
- Height and age restrictions apply on certain rides.
- Children aged 0-3 years go free and no ticket is required.
- This ticket is non-refundable and non-transferable. 100% Cancellation Fees apply.
Frequently Asked Questions for 7 Day PortAventura, Ferrari Land & Caribe Aquatic Park Ticket
- How do I get my 7 Day PortAventura, Ferrari Land & Caribe Aquatic Ticket?
You will be sent an official gate-ready PortAventura ticket, not a voucher, ensuring minimum fuss when you arrive. Since these are official tickets, there is nothing to redeem locally and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival
- Do I need a 7 Day PortAventura, Ferrari Land & Caribe Aquatic Ticket for an infant?
Childrenaged 0-3 years enter Port Aventura Park and Ferrari Land free of charge and no ticket is required. Please note that there are height restrictions on many of the rides.
Attraction Tickets Direct act as retail agent for PortAventura. The theme park’s terms and conditions will apply to your booking as well as our own. To view the theme park’s terms and conditions click here. To view our full terms and conditions please click on the link at the bottom of the page.