Two Hour San Diego Harbour Cruise & Sea Lion Adventure
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This extended San Diego Harbour cruise visits both the North and South Bays for a complete San Diego sightseeing experience. Learn about the city's rich history and see all the local points of interest, landmarks and with a little luck the sea lions and many other beautiful marine animals that live in these waters.
Our guide to Two Hour San Diego Harbour Cruise & Sea Lion Adventure
The best way to see San Diego Bay is on Hornblower’s two-hour Harbour sightseeing cruise!
This 26 mile cruise is a complete tour of San Diego Bay with veteran crew onboard to narrate the rich history of the bay, local points of interest, city landmarks, facts about the military and California Sea Lions living off Point Loma.
Enjoy panoramic views of the San Diego skyline and more than 50 storied landmarks on San Diego Bay. The cruise route takes you past modern U.S. Naval Vessels, the Star of India, bustling ship yards, the World Famous Hotel del Coronado and under Coronado Bridge.
Along with landmarks, natural wonders and military history, this unique tour also spotlights local environmental efforts through narration, video clips and on-board displays
Relax on the comfortable seating and pleasant sun decks as you cruise around the large bay taking the opportunity to spot sea lions, soaring seabirds and many other species of majestic marine wildlife.
Have fun watching sea lions as they sunbathe on the rocks offshore - your guide will share with you some facts about the difference between seals and sea lions.
- Modern U.S. Naval Vessels
- Star of India and bustling ship yards
- The Coronado Bridge
- The World Famous Hotel del Coronado
- The U.S. Naval Fleet and Submarine Base
- Cabrillo National Monument
- The Naval Air Station
- Naval Training Center Shelter and Harbor Island
- Point Loma
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Two Hour San Diego Harbour Cruise & Sea Lion Adventure
- No outside food or beverage is allowed onboard the yacht. There is a snack bar with adult beverages, soft drinks, hot and cold snacks, plus souvenirs available on board for purchases.
- Boarding starts 15 minutes before the cruise departure time. You must arrive before the schedule departure time as the cruise will not wait for latecomers.
- Infants aged 3 and under go free, however please advise they are travelling at time of booking.
- Sea Lion sightings are not guaranteed.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours of tour date