Two Hour San Diego Harbour Cruise & Sea Lion Adventure
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This extended San Diego Harbour cruise visits both the North and South Bays for a complete San Diego sightseeing experience. Learn about the city's rich history and see all the local points of interest, landmarks and with a little luck the sea lions and many other beautiful marine animals that live in these waters.
Our guide to Two Hour San Diego Harbour Cruise & Sea Lion Adventure
The best way to see San Diego Bay is on Hornblower’s two-hour Harbour sightseeing cruise!
This 12-mile cruise is a complete tour of San Diego Bay with veteran crew onboard to narrate the rich history of the bay, local points of interest, city landmarks, facts about the military and California Sea Lions living off Point Loma.
Enjoy panoramic views of the San Diego skyline and more than 50 storied landmarks on San Diego Bay. The cruise route takes you past Seaport Village, Shelter Island, ship-building and dry-docking facilities, Coronado Island, Point Loma, and Cabrillo National Monument, among many others.
Along with landmarks, natural wonders and military history, this unique tour also spotlights local environmental efforts through narration, video clips and on-board displays
Relax on the comfortable seating and pleasant sun decks as you cruise around the large bay taking the opportunity to spot sea lions, soaring seabirds and many other species of majestic marine wildlife.
Have fun watching sea lions as they sunbathe on the rocks offshore - your guide will share with you some facts about the difference between seals and sea lions.
You’ll have plenty of opportunities to capture all the sights in photos and video
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Two Hour San Diego Harbour Cruise & Sea Lion Adventure
- All guests ages 12 and up must present proof of vaccination to board all vessels.
- Guests younger than 12 years of age do not need to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test result, but are required to wear face masks while cruising, except while eating and drinking while stationary. Masks may be removed while on outdoor deck spaces so long as guests are able to maintain at least 6 feet of distance from others.
- All guests must wear face masks on board when moving around the vessel.
- Sea lion sightings are not guaranteed but are most often seen on the North Bay Route
- Please note: no outside food or beverage is allowed onboard.
- Dress Code: We encourage casual attire that is informal and comfortable for your day on the water.
- Our vessels are open-air so dress for the weather! It’s often cooler further from the land so we encourage an extra layer, a hat, and if the sun is out - don't forget your sunglasses!
- There is a snack bar with adult beverages, soft drinks, hot and cold snacks, plus souvenirs available onboard for purchases.
- Boarding starts 15 minutes before the cruise departure time. You must arrive before the scheduled departure time as the cruise will not wait for latecomers.
- Infants aged 3 and under go free, however please advise they are travelling at the time of booking.
- Access to the outer decks is by stairs only.
- Due to the popularity of these cruises, reservations are strongly suggested.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off is not included. It is your responsibility to get to the boarding point.
- Meet us at Pier 2: 970 N. Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101
- Cancellation policy - Cruises are non-refundable, sales are final. You have up to 48 hours prior to your departure date to reschedule. We do not compensate for any late arrivals or no-shows to a cruise.