Concierge 2-Bedroom Suite with Verandah
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A lavish retreat for up to 7 Guests, these spacious quarters feature deluxe amenities and signature Concierge services.
Our guide to Concierge 2-Bedroom Suite with Verandah
Concierge 2-Bedroom Suites with Verandah are classified as Category S and are located on Deck 8, Forward. Beginning with sailings in 2022, Concierge 2-Bedroom Suites with Verandah will be classified as Category 1B.
Relax and feel at home in a palatial 2-bedroom suite adorned with original artwork, vintage Disney hallmarks, warm wood finishes with inlaid details, tasteful furnishings and lavish marble-and-granite bathrooms.
Guests of our 2-Bedroom Suites have at their disposal:
- 2 separate bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms, including a master with a whirlpool tub
- A verandah
- Living room
- Wet bar stocked with water and sodas
- 2 walk-in closets
- Media library access
- Sleeps: 7
- Size: 945 sq. ft., including verandah
- Room Configuration: 2 bedrooms: master with queen bed, second with two twin beds and upper berth pull-down bed; double sleeper sofa in living room
- View: private verandah with floor-to-ceiling windows in main living space
- Custom Premium Plush Euro-top mattress
- Frette® 300-thread-count, 100% cotton linens
- Premium Frette® bath towels
- 2 x 42" high-definition LCD flat-screen TVs (1 in the living room, 1 in the master bedroom)
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Phone with voicemail messaging
- Individual climate control
- Couch, desk and chair
- Dining table
- Elemis® Body Exotics bath, shower and spa products
While all Disney Cruise Line staterooms boast luxury amenities and world-class service, Guests of our Concierge Suites enjoy an expanded range of offerings:
- Down Duvets: Enjoy a superlative night’s sleep with the softness of genuine feather duvets, featured in Concierge master bedrooms.
- Pillow Talk Program: Guests of our Concierge Suites may choose from pillow options including hypoallergenic, feather and therapeutic memory foam.
- Personal Robe and Slippers: These plush comforts are yours to use for the duration of your cruise.
- Complimentary WiFi Internet Service (up to 100mb). Usage fees apply after 100mb.
Every Concierge Suite includes a private verandah, affording Guests sweeping ocean views and bracing sea breezes. Bask in the sunshine, enjoy leisurely conversations, coffee or cocktails, or simply admire the scenery as it floats by. Your verandah features:
- Patio furniture
- Deck lighting
- Plexiglas® or solid whitewall railings
- Childproof locks
Our signature Concierge services begin before you board the ship and continue throughout your vacation and beyond. Pre-reserve many of your onboard activities such as reservations for Palo, spa treatments, special occasions or nursery stays, up to 120 days prior to your sail date. You may also inform the Concierge Team of your preferences 125 days prior to sailing, and they will make the bookings on your behalf when the 120-day booking window opens. Requests will be processed in the order in which they are received.
During your cruise, the benefits of signature Concierge service begin with priority check-in and boarding at a dedicated check-in station. Our onboard Concierge team will meet you at a private welcome reception—exclusive to Concierge Guests—and will be available to attend to your needs, questions and special requests. Enjoy assistance with:
- Reservations (Palo dining, spa treatments and nursery stays)
- In-suite dining from our concierge in-suite dining menu
- Dining reservation confirmations and changes
- Updates to your personal itinerary
- Special occasions and celebration planning
Exclusively for Concierge Guests
As a Concierge Guest, you’ll enjoy exclusive access to dedicated areas on the ship, including the Concierge Lounge. Located amid the Concierge Suites on Deck 10, this stylish, modern retreat allows Guests to relax in quiet comfort, sip a cocktail (during select hours), access the Internet (fees may apply), watch news on a large-screen TV, and enjoy complimentary food and non-alcoholic beverages offered throughout the day.
From the Lounge, Concierge Guests can access a sun deck via a private entrance. Soak up the sun at this VIP onboard oasis and savor tranquil breezes, cooling water misters, cushioned lounge chairs, and a bar stocked with water and refreshments.