Amsterdam Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour with Fast Track Rijksmuseum Admission
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Perfect for art lovers!
Avoid the queues and save money with this fantastic ticket combining a 24-hour Amsterdam Hour Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour and a visit to Amsterdam’s beloved Rijksmuseum, the Netherlands’ largest art museum.
Our guide to Amsterdam Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour with Fast Track Rijksmuseum Admission
A great introduction to Amsterdam, travel on the iconic City Sightseeing open-top double-decker buses to view the city's historic buildings and picture-postcard canals, squares and bridges plus enjoy fast-track admission to the amazing Rijksmuseum. Amsterdam's most famous museum features many works but the Dutch masters including from van Gogh, Vermeer, and Rembrandt.
There is no better way to see Amsterdam than aboard a comfortable, open-top, double-decker bus. Hop on and off as many times as you like at any of the 10+ stops around this fanscinating city for 24 hours of sightseeing. The convenient stops include many of the city's famous attractions and museums including Anne Frank's House, The Van Gogh Museum, The Royal Palace, Rembrandt House Museum, Madame Tussauds, the Diamond Museum and more.
Enjoy an authentic tour of Amsterdam whether you choose to go to the infamous Red Light District, marvel at merchant houses and colourful barge boats, tour Amsterdam's wonderful daily market, or simply stop at one of the many quaint coffee shops and take in your beautiful surroundings. With your ticket, you can remain on the bus for an entire loop (approximately 70 minutes) as you listen to the informative commentary, or you can hop on and off as many times as you like.
The Rijksmuseum is the national pride of Holland and Amsterdam and is home to an extensive and beautiful art collection, showcasing Dutch history during the period between 1200 AD and 2000 AD. One of the first things to be amazed by is the Rijksmuseum building itself. The museum is situated in an impressive and giant complex combining Gothic and Renaissance architecture. Inside, the absolute highlights of the museum are Rembrandt's The Night Watch, Vermeer's The Milkmaid and the works of Jan Steen and Vincent van Gogh. Apart from the permanent exposition, the museum hosts unique exhibitions of contemporary artists and painters throughout the year.
Amsterdam Hour Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour Stops (subject to change)
- Stop 1 - Central Station
- Stop 2 - Amsterdam River Cruises
- Stop 3 - Passenger Terminal Amsterdam
- Stop 4 - Gassan Diamonds
- Stop 5 - Jewish Historical Quarter
- Stop 6 - Royal Theatre Carre
- Stop 7 - Heineken Experience
- Stop 8 - Museum District Stop 9 - Leidseplein / Vondelpark Stop 10 - Jordaan / Westerpark
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Amsterdam Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour with Fast Track Rijksmuseum Admission
- When in Amsterdam, you must exchange your voucher for your tickets at the Tour and Travel Office (Damrak No.26, 300m from Central Station). At this point you will book your slot to visit the Rijksmuseum - it is recommended to do this at least 24hrs before your intended visit as timeslots are subject to availability.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.