Auckland Harbour Sightseeing Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Cruise the sparkling waters of Auckland’s beautiful Harbour and learn about the city's best-loved landmarks. With full commentary throughout this is a great way to see some of the area's highlights.
Our guide to Auckland Harbour Sightseeing Cruise
Escape the city, sit back, and relax as you enjoy an easy-going, sightseeing cruise across Auckland’s beautiful Waitemata Harbour.
Board your Fullers vessel at Pier 2 at the Auckland Ferry Terminal, 99 Quay Street, Auckland to commence a half day Waiheke Island Explorer Tour.
A 40 minute cruise takes you across the Hauraki Gulf to Matiatia Wharf on Waiheke Island. On arrival at Matiatia Wharf, board a modern coach and hop on and off as much as you like at any of the tour's 15 convenient stops.
Or if you prefer, stay on board and enjoy a 1.5hr scenic tour of the island.
Accompanying your local driver, a friendly host will deliver engaging commentary about the island's history and culture, plus share insider tips to help plan your day.
There are so many ways to customize the Hop-on Hop-off tour to your liking.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Auckland Harbour Sightseeing Cruise
- Please check in for your trip 30 minutes prior to departure. Departure gates close 2 minutes before departure time.
- Exact route and timings can vary depending on tidal and wind condition. Rough or bad weather may cancel cruises.
- Dress in clothing appropriate for the season. We recommend taking a light jacket as it can get cold out on the water and flat soled shoes. Bring along a camera as there are many photo opportunities on the harbour.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.