San Francisco Dinner Cruise
Enjoy a delicious four course dinner set against the spectacular backdrop of the Golden Gate Bridge and the famous San Francisco skyline on charming dinner cruise on the Bay of San Francisco.
Our guide to San Francisco Dinner Cruise
When the sun sets and city lights twinkle from the Bay Bridge to the Golden Gate, board your cruise yacht for a relaxing dinner-dance cruise on the San Francisco Bay. Enjoy a delicious 4-course dinner as the famous skyline drifts slowly past. Among the highlights you will see Alcatraz, Angel Island, Tiburon, Sausalito and sail right under the Golden Gate Bridge itself.
The magic begins the moment you board the boat with cocktails (additional cost, payable locally) on the top deck and continues with a delicious four course dinner of local ingredients freshly prepared onboard by an expert team of chefs. After dinner, you can dance to the live band or soak up the sights on deck as the city skyline slowly drifts past. The highlight of the night comes as you cruise under the magnificent Golden Gate Bridge.
Sample Dinner Menu (subject to change)
- Fall Salad with fig balsamic vinaigrette, baby kale, anjou pear, orange, candied pecan, gorgonzola
Second Course Options
- New England Clam Chowder potatoes, celery, onions, fresh thyme , smoked bacon
- Spicy Corn Chowder cornbread muffin, coconut milk, leeks, celery, bell pepper, garlic, fennel
Main Course Options
- Pan Seared Salmon with forbidden rice, baby bok choy, ponzu sauce
- Herb Roasted Chicken Breast with risotto cake, brussels sprouts, carrots, lemon butter sauce
- Braised Lamb Shank with parmesan truffle mashed potatoes, brussels sprouts, carrots, rosemary
- Moroccan Vegetable Tagine with cous cous, north african spice blend, garbanzo beans, seasonal vegetables
- Trio of Tarts - chocolate mousse, lemon meringue, apple pie
- Chocolate with Flourless Cake mango coulis, dark chocolate almond bark Duration: Around 5 hours in total.
2.5 hours Sunday-Thursday; 3 hours on Friday and Saturday.
In keeping with the ambience of the cruise, smart casual dress is required. No Jeans or trainers.
7.00pm Sunday-Thursday; 6.30pm Friday and Saturday. Boarding starts 30 minutes before the cruise departure time.
Pier 3 on the Embarcadero, San Francisco. Dress Code: Smart casual. No jeans or trainers.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for San Francisco Dinner Cruise
- In keeping with the ambience of the cruise, smarter dress is required. Designer jeans are acceptable. Casual jeans, t-shirts, athletic shoes and flip flops are discouraged.
- Boarding starts 30 minutes before the cruise departure time. You must arrive before the schedule departure time as the cruise will not wait for latecomers.
- Drinks are not included in the price and must be paid for on board the boat.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours of tour date