Blue Mountains All Inclusive Day Tour from Sydney
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover the majestic beauty of the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains National Park and take in views over stunning eucalyptus forests and age-old rock formations. Your tour includes a visit to Scenic World which is a great way to see the steep valleys, canyons and Three Sisters rock formation.
Our guide to Blue Mountains All Inclusive Day Tour from Sydney
The itinerary begins with a visit to Sydney Zoo where you will see native Australian animals including dingoes, koalas, wombats, Tasmanian devils and echidnas in an open range, cage-free environment in the Australian Precinct.
Kangaroos, wallabies and emus roam free for guests to interact with along the level pathways that lead to the Bungarribee Dreaming Experience which is delivered by Aboriginal guides.
Continue along to the native aquarium with its underwater shark viewing, eye level little penguin display and enormous saltwater crocodile.
The charming village of Leura is your next stop. Its pretty tree-lined main street is great for browsing through antique shops, art galleries and bookstores.
It’s time for lunch at a Leura café. Not only will you enjoy the best fresh, local food from the Blue Mountains region, but you’ll do so knowing that it respects the community, the environment and engages in sustainable practices
Next, visit popular Scenic World for a ride on the Scenic Railway (the world’s steepest incline railway) into a hidden valley. Disembark at the bottom station to access the Scenic Walkway and stroll through 2.4 kilometres of Jurassic rainforest.
Glide out on the Cableway for panoramic views and ride the Skyway 270 metres above ravines and ancient waterfalls. Enjoy easy walks to amazing cliff lookouts or relax over a coffee in the café.
See the imposing Three Sisters rock formation, a great photo opportunity. They’re an amazing sight as the sun shifts to cast magnificent colours across the rock face.
Escape the city traffic as you board your cruise and relax as you make your way down the Parramatta River, toasting the sunset with a glass of sparkling wine, beer or juice.
Admire the waterside suburbs and scenery along the way before arriving at Circular Quay or Darling Harbour
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Blue Mountains All Inclusive Day Tour from Sydney
- You MUST re-confirm your booking and pick-up arrangements locally at least 48 hours prior to your departure date.
- Government regulations prohibit smoking inside tourist coaches. Please restrict smoking to the ample stops en route.
- Complimentary Wifi is provided on-board most touring coaches. Wifi on coaches uses a mobile/cellular network and as a result the connection will be slower than regular broadband and at times may not be available in some areas. Please note that Wifi may not be available on transfer coaches and other local services.
- Children under eighteen (18) years of age must travel with and be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 32 passengers.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.