ICON Orlando™ Champagne Experience
4.7 stars: Based on 7 reviews via
Relax and enjoy the best views of Orlando from 400 feet in the air with a glass of champagne. The observation wheel takes guests on an aerial journey of Central Florida, offering 360-degree breathtaking views of nearby theme parks and attractions, downtown Orlando and Kennedy Space Center on Florida’s east coast.
Our guide to ICON Orlando™ Champagne Experience
Take a flight on the iconic ICON Orlando™ as you enjoy a glass of champagne with wonderful views of Central Florida. On a clear day, you can see as far as Kennedy Space Center on Florida’s East Coast!
From the comfort of a fully-enclosed air-conditioned capsule, gently rise up to 400 feet and enjoy views of downtown Orlando, the nearby theme parks and the beautiful lakes of central Florida.
ICON Orlando™ flights last around 20 minutes and each ICON Orlando™ capsule contains an Apple iPad tablet which allows you to learn more about the surrounding area and discover some of the harder to find landmarks.
You will be sent an open-dated ICON Orlando™ ticket voucher, so you do not need to worry about committing to an Orlando flight date at the time of booking and can visit the ICON Orlando™ at a time that suits you when on holiday, subject to flight availability.
ICON Orlando™ is part of the I-Drive 360 complex located at the heart of Orlando’s International Drive.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for ICON Orlando™ Champagne Experience
- You will be sent an open-dated ICON Orlando™ ticket voucher. You may redeem your voucher Monday to Friday, from 5.00pm; Saturday and Sunday from 12.00pm until 30 minutes prior to the posted closing time.
- In the event the bar is not open, guests can expect a minimal wait time champagne to be poured.
- The purchase and consumption of alcoholic beverages are reserved to guests that of 21 years of age or older. You may be asked to present a valid government-issued photo ID.
- Flights on the ICON Orlando™ are subject to availability. Your ticket entitles you to one full flight rotation in a shared capsule.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (18+ years).
- Children aged 2 years and under fly for free.
- Cancellation Policy: Once your ticket has been downloaded from your customer account, ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for ICON Orlando™ Champagne Experience
- Do I need to book a date and time for the ICON Orlando™ at the time of booking?
No, you will be sent an open-dated ICON Orlando™ ticket voucher. You may redeem your voucher Monday to Friday, from 5.00pm; Saturday and Sunday from 12.00pm until 30 minutes prior to the posted closing time.
- Where is ICON Orlando™ Located?
ICON Orlando™ is located at I-Drive 360 on International Drive. Free parking is available onsite.
- What time does the ICON Orlando™ close?
ICON Orlando™ flights are available until 10.00pm on weekdays and 12.00am at weekends.