Uluru Sunrise & Kata Tjuta
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
An experience of a lifetime
Witness the awesome explosion of colour as dawn breaks over Uluru (Ayers Rock) before exploring the incredible Kata Tjuta rock formations (also known as the Olgas).
Our guide to Uluru Sunrise & Kata Tjuta
A coach will pick you up from your hotel to commence this spectacular morning tour which takes in an unforgettable sunrise over Uluru before a visit to the wondrous Kata Tjuta.
Travel to the sunrise viewing area, Talinguru Nyakunytjaku, and watch the first rays of sunlight creep across the desert plains. Enjoy a cup of tea or coffee as the morning sun slowly changes the colour of Uluru.
After watching the sunrise travel to the mystical 36 domes of Kata Tjuta enjoying panoramic views of the southern side of Kata Tjuta before arriving at the base of Walpa Gorge.
Spend time exploring the gorge and the unusual conglomerate rock formations. The walking trail through Walpa Gorge follows the natural creek between two of the tallest domes of Kata Tjuta.
Varies - see calendar.
Tours start 90 minutes before sunrise, which can be 4.15am to 6.00am depending on the time of the year.
Around 5 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Uluru Sunrise & Kata Tjuta
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, camera and jacket in cooler months (June to August) are recommended.
- A water bottle holding a minimum of 1.5 litres is required for your walk at Kata Tjuta. Bottles may be refilled with water on board the coach.
- Uluru National Park entry fee of AUD38.00 per adult is payable on departure. Children under 18 years old are free of charge. Charges are payable direct and are subject to change without notice.
- With fluctuations in world oil prices, fuel levies might be reinstated at any time. In such cases, any charge will be collected on departure.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.