On selected nights this summer at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, you’ll be able to take part in a unique glow party with some of your favourite Disney Pixar Toy Story Characters.
“Glow Wild” as the sun sets and the colours shine bright, when the Park closes to the general public. Between 8pm - 11pm on selected nights between May 27 - August 29, guests with tickets will have access to all available attractions in Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, enjoying shorter waiting times too.
There will also be…
- Spectacular lighting effects and decor throughout the water park
- A DJ dance party on the sandy beaches of the Surf Pool
- Toy Story-themed activities and Character Greetings
- A tasty selection of exclusive, event-themed food and drinks
- A souvenir glow wristband!
For guests 21+, there’s also The Wharf - an adults-only retreat with live entertainment and a cocktail bar with a range of refreshing drinks for purchase.
Know Before You Glow
- Admission to this event requires a separately priced ticket valid only during specific dates and hours.
- The number of tickets available is limited, and tickets are valid only for the specific event date and hours.
- Tickets are nontransferable, nonrefundable and may not be resold.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to purchase or consume alcoholic beverages. A valid form of government-issued photo identification will be required to verify your age.
- Entertainment offerings are subject to change without notice.
- Water parks are subject to weather closures.
Swim attire must be appropriate for a family environment and without buckles, rivets, zippers or exposed metal and other sharp objects. Jeans (denim) and wetsuits (neoprene) are not permitted on the following attractions at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park: Bay Slides, Humunga Kowabunga, Ketchakiddee Creek and Storm Slides. Diaper-age children must wear plastic pants or swim diapers in pool areas.