Enjoy sensational 360 degree views of Orlando as you are elevated 400-feet into the air. Marvel at the breath-taking skyline, as you reach the top of this amazing attraction, and are given the opportunity to see Orlando in all its glory.
By day look out for the Kennedy Space Center, stunning lakes and colossal rollercoasters, or enjoy a romantic evening with views of the illuminated city at night.
For a different kind of magic that you won’t find in the theme parks, The Orlando Eye provides a unique observation of the city, with the best panoramic views you can get. Before boarding, guests are immersed in a 4-D cinema experience with a whole range of multi-sensory special effects. The glass capsules are all fitted with state of the art technology (Apple iPad Air tablets) allowing you to virtually explore the surrounding landmarks; an adventure around Orlando without even having to move!
Savour the extraordinary sights on this 20-minute journey, offering unrivalled city views. Located in the heart of International Drive, you’re right in the middle of a host of brilliant attractions, including Madame Tussauds, and the SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium; perfect for a day of exploring outside of the theme parks.
Check out these facts about The Orlando Eye:
- The Orlando Eye is the tallest Observation wheel on the east coast of the USA
- There are 30 glass capsules that can each fit 15 people
- It is estimated to have coast a staggering $90 million to build
- The mammoth attraction weighs approximately 3 million pounds (about the same as 136 killer whales!)
- The weight of the wheel hub is greater than a Boeing 737 plane
- You can hire your very own private capsule with a serving of champagne on the side
- A fairly new attraction, The Orlando Eye has just celebrated its 1st birthday, after officially opening on 4th May last year
To view our entire range of great value Orlando theme park tickets, click here.
Liked this post? You may also like…
- Which Walt Disney World ticket is for me?
- Daredevil Nik gives Orlando Eye perfect opening
- Mini-golf fun at Walt Disney World