Buckingham Palace Entrance Tickets
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Buckingham Palace, the grand and iconic London residence of Her Majesty the Queen is an absolute must-see on any visit to London.
Our guide to Buckingham Palace Entrance Tickets
Buckingham Palace, a fully working palace housing not only The Queen but serving as the administrative headquarters of the Royal Household, opens to the public again this summer.
There are 19 exquisitely furnished State Rooms to explore boasting fine examples of French and English antique furniture and displaying some of the greatest treasures from the Royal Collection, including works by Rubens, Canaletto and Rembrandt, sculpture by Canova and porcelain by Sèvres.
You will also get to visit the stunning gardens. Often called the ‘walled oasis in the middle of London’, the gardens of Buckingham Palace are a true sight to behold and are home to 30 different species of bird and over 350 different wild flowers.
2022 Summer Exhibition - Platinum Jubilee:
The Queen’s Accession. View the first official portraits of The Queen, taken by Dorothy Wilding, and items of Her Majesty’s personal jewellery worn for the portrait sittings.
Visitors finish their tour with a walk along the south side of the garden, taking in views of the famous lake and the west front of the palace.
Buckingham Palace Opening
Monday 25th July 2022 until Sunday 2nd October 2022
Tour times: July and August
- Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays: 10.45am, 1.15pm, 2.45pm, 4.45pm
- Saturdays and Sundays: 3.30pm
Tour times: September/October
- Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays: 10.45am, 1.15pm, 2.45pm, 3.15pm, 4.15pm
- Saturdays and Sundays: 3.30pm
Dates and times subject to change.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Buckingham Palace Entrance Tickets
- Please note - If you ARE NOT travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your tickets to be uploaded. If you ARE travelling within the next 72 hours then once you've made your booking please contact us by replying to your confirmation email or by calling our Customer Service team.
- Once confirmed, tickets are non-changeable and non-refundable.
- Buckingham Palace tickets purchased from Golden Tours cannot be converted into a 1-Year Pass.
- For safety reasons, pushchairs are not permitted in the State Rooms. They must be checked in and reclaimed at the exit. Baby-carriers are available for loan.
- Clients that require mobility access must book directly with Buckingham Palace.
- It is recommended customers should arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled timeslot. Some queuing at the entrance is still possible.
- A one-way system operates along the entire visitor route for safety reasons.
- Use of mobile phones are permitted in the Palace garden. Mobile phones must be switched off elsewhere on the visitor route.
- Photography is not permitted inside Buckingham Palace.
- Please remember to take your Golden Tours voucher to the ticket office at Buckingham Palace on day of visit where it will be exchanged for an entrance ticket. Some queuing time should be expected.
- Please note this is not a guided tour.