Buckingham Palace Entrance Tickets
- 29 booked
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A must-do when visiting London and only available for a limited time each year, Buckingham Palace entry tickets sell out quickly - book today to secure your place at this unique Palace.
Our guide to Buckingham Palace Entrance Tickets
Buckingham Palace, a fully working palace housing not only The King but serving as the administrative headquarters of the Royal Household, opens to the public again this summer.
There are 19 exquisitely furnished State Rooms to explore boasting fine examples of French and English antique furniture and displaying some of the greatest treasures from the Royal Collection, including works by Rubens, Canaletto and Rembrandt, sculpture by Canova and porcelain by Sèvres.
Wander through The Throne Room where many historical events have taken place, today it holds a multitude of uses from public events to personal occasions. The Ballroom is the largest of the State Rooms, completed in 1855 during Queen Victoria's reign, the Ballroom is used for official purposes like State Banquets.
You will also get to visit the stunning gardens. Often called the ‘walled oasis in the middle of London’, the gardens of Buckingham Palace are a true sight to behold and are home to 30 different species of bird and over 350 different wild flowers. Your tour will end with a stroll past the south side of the garden, where you get fantastic views of the palace and the idyllic lake. You will find it hard to believe you are in central London.
Buckingham Palace Opening
Monday 17th July 2023 until Sunday 24th September 2023
- Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays: 9.45am; 10.45am; 1.15pm; 3.30pm; 4.15pm; 4.45pm
- Saturdays and Sundays: 1.15pm; 3.30pm
Dates and times subject to change and availability.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Buckingham Palace Entrance Tickets
- Buckingham Palace tickets purchased from Golden Tours cannot be converted into a 1-Year Pass.
- You are required to print your voucher to gain admission to Buckingham Palace
- For safety reasons, pushchairs are not permitted in the State Rooms. They must be checked in and reclaimed at the exit. Baby-carriers are available for loan.
- Clients that require mobility access must book directly with Buckingham Palace.
- It is recommended customers should arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled timeslot. Some queuing at the entrance is still possible.
- A one-way system operates along the entire visitor route for safety reasons.
- Use of mobile phones are permitted in the Palace garden. Mobile phones must be switched off elsewhere on the visitor route.
- Photography is not permitted inside Buckingham Palace.
- Please remember to take your voucher to the ticket office at Buckingham Palace on the day of the visit where it will be exchanged for an entrance ticket. Some queuing time should be expected.
- Please note this is not a guided tour.
- Cancellation Policy: Your tickets can be cancelled free of charge up to 72 hours before the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.