Universal Studios Hollywood - Buy a Day, get a 2nd Day Free!
Re-live the fun and excitement of Universal Studios with this limited time special offer ticket.Ticket not available at the Gate!
Los Angeles Starlight Dinner Cruise
Dine and Dance along the Southern California coastline!
Board a luxury yacht and settle in for a leisurely dinner cruise along the Southern California coastline. As you indulge in a delicious 3-course meal, grand homes, city lights and playful marine animals serve as a fabulous backdrop.
Our guide to Los Angeles Starlight Dinner Cruise
As the sun goes down, enjoy picture-postcard views of the southern California coastline while feasting on a wonderful dinner that has been freshly prepared by the onboard on this relaxing cruise.
Begin your evening with a welcome glass of champagne. Then sit down to a delicious four-course dinner crafted from local, seasonal ingredients at your private table.
After dinner, head to the outdoor deck for live music and dancing under the sparkling night sky. As you glide around the harbour, you’ll be treated to views of Southern California’s beautiful beaches.
Listen to the barking of the playful sea lions, and spot the towering yachts and sprawling homes of celebrities and billionaires.
Sample Menu (subject to change)
- STARTER: Variety of artisan flat breads and baguettes served with garlic herb cheese spread and a cilantro pesto.
- SALAD: House Caesar Salad - crisp romaine hearts, grilled ciabatta crostini, cherry tomatoes, imported parmesan cheese and radicchio with a creamy caesar dressing.
- MAIN ENTRÉE: Panko-Crusted salmon finished with a Miso Honey Glaze served with fresh seasonal vegetables. Followed by Captain's Beef Short Ribs finished with a chipotle port wine sauce served with house special potatoes.
- DESSERT: Chef’s Selected Dessert.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Los Angeles Starlight Dinner Cruise
- In keeping with the ambience of the cruise, smarter dress is required. Designer jeans are acceptable. Casual jeans, t-shirts, athletic shoes and flip flops are discouraged.
- Boarding starts 30 minutes before the cruise departure time. You must arrive before the schedule departure time as the cruise will not wait for latecomers.
- Drinks are not included in the price and must be paid for on board the boat.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours of tour date