Seville Fascinating & Monumental
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Make the most of your visit to Seville with a fascinating guided walking tour that explores a selection of the city's most important monuments and historical areas including the Cathedral of Saint Mary and Reales Alcázares.
Our guide to Seville Fascinating & Monumental
Join our guided walking tour as we embark on a captivating journey through the alleys and neighbourhood courtyards of Santa Cruz, the historic Jewish quarter of Seville, which once housed the second-largest Jewish community in Spain.
Accompanied by our knowledgeable official city tour guide, we will explore the remarkable architectural and artistic treasures that Andalusia has to offer. Prepare to be mesmerized by the Gothic-Mudejar splendour of the Reales Alcázares, an awe-inspiring royal palace, and marvel at the grandeur of the Cathedral of Saint Mary, both proudly designated as UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Notably, the Seville Cathedral stands as the largest Gothic cathedral and the third-largest church globally, and it also serves as the final resting place of the renowned explorer, Christopher Columbus.
As we venture through history, we'll learn that the Alcazar, originally a Moorish fort, has earned its reputation as one of Spain's most stunning palaces. The upper levels of the Alcazar remain in use by the royal family, serving as the official residence in Seville and overseen by the National Heritage, making it the oldest royal palace still in use throughout Europe.
- Plaza de los Refinadores, Sevilla
- Tuesday to Friday
- 10.45 am
- Approximately 3 hours.
Check in Time:
- 15 minutes before departing time.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Seville Fascinating & Monumental
- Cancellation policy: a 40% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled between 72 and 48 hours prior to departure. 100% if cancelled within 48 hours prior to departure or no-show.
- It is recommended to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your tour departure time and present your voucher to the guide at the start of the tour.
- Child rates are available for guests aged between 6 and 11.
- Due to the length of the walking tour, we recommend you wear comfortable shoes and drink sufficient water during the walk.
- On religious holidays, the Cathedral is closed, so it will be replaced by another monument.
- The order and content of the itinerary are subject to change.