Paris Sightseeing Cruise
4.6 stars: Based on 14 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
One of the best ways to see Paris!
This fun and relaxing cruise on the historic River Seine affords wonderful views of Paris’s magnificent skyline and world-famous landmarks including the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Louvre.
Our guide to Paris Sightseeing Cruise
This informative one-hour cruise takes in some of Paris’s best-known and best-loved landmarks while the multi-lingual narration provides an interesting insight into the history that has shaped the skyline along the banks of the Seine.
You can board at the Eiffel Tower and the cruises run throughout the day into the night, so you enjoy the views either in day light or when Paris is illuminated at night.
As you leisurely cruise along the river, you will discover new sites at every turn including Les Invalides, the Musee D’Orsay, the Hotel De Ville, the Grand Palais and a succession of beautiful bridges.
Your glass covered boat is entirely covered by glass affording uninterrupted river views and appreciated protection from the elements.
Daily Departure Schedule:
- April-June: Thursday - Sunday. Every hour from midday to 4.00pm
- July-Auguat. Daily - Every hour from 11.00am to 4.00pm
Pier 3, Port De La Bourdonnais – at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
Around 1 hour
Varies, see calendar.
Around 1 hour
Average 4.6 out of 5 (14 customer reviews)
I was very satisfied with my order
Ioannis Floros reviewed 20 Jan,2019
Easy to collect. Still had to wait in the queue but there is no alternative.
Kishor Raheem reviewed 10 Sep,2018
Good value for money and good tour
Trusted Customer reviewed 18 Jun,2018
Beautiful scenes and lovely experience
Trusted Customer reviewed 04 Sep,2017
Wonderful! Really lovely experience
Laura Churchill reviewed 07 Jul,2017
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Paris Sightseeing Cruise
- No reservations necessary. Simply turn up at the departure point with your voucher 20 minutes prior to your chosen cruise time.
- Infants 0-2 years are free of charge.
- Please note - bags are systematically checked and all jackets and coats must be opened for inspection at the entrance. Baggage over 16 litres in volume (apart from small backpacks, handbags and computer bags) are no longer accepted on board, including the cloakroom.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled 30 days prior to the tour date. Bookings cancelled between 29 and 10 days prior to the tour date will be offered a 50% refund. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 10 days of tour date. For special dates (14 February, 14 July, 24 December, 25 December, 31 December), cancellation will not be possible.