£50 off Orlando tickets with Black Friday weekend offer
Attraction Tickets Directis offering a discount of £50 per person off 2017 Orlando combination tickets, as a special Black Friday weekend offer.
People booking either an Orlando Freedom Ticket or a Disney & Universal Combo ticket will receive the discount, from 00.01 on Friday 25th November until 23.59 on Sunday 27th November.
Those booking for visits after 1 June 2017 can also get Universal’s new water theme park, Volcano Bay, included in their ticket for free.
Customers will also be able to opt in to ATD’s win/win deposit scheme; guaranteeing that once a £20pp deposit is paid, prices won’t go up but if they come down further by balance due date, the lower price will be honoured.
Tickets included in the Black Friday weekend offer are:
- The Disney & Universal Combo (8 parks)ticket includes 14 days unlimited access to all Disney parks and waterparks, and Universal Studios and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. Was £629 per adult and £599 per child (3-9 years); now £579 per adult and £549 per child.
- For visits after 1 June 2017, the same Disney & Universal Combo ticket will include Universal’s new Volcano Bay for the same price – after discount £579 per adult and £549 per child.
- The Orlando Freedom Ticket (11 parks) includes 14 days unlimited access to all the major parks, including Disney, Universal and SeaWorld. Was £739 per adult and £707 per child (3-9 years); now £689 per adult and £657 per child.
- People visiting Orlando after 1 June 2017 can include the brand new water theme park from Universal – Volcano Bay. The Orlando Freedom Ticket Plus (12 parks) features all the same parks plus Volcano Bay and is the same price - £689 per adult and £657 per child.
- Die hard theme park fans can opt for the Orlando Freedom Ticket Ultimate (13 parks) – the most comprehensive ticket package which also includes LEGOLAND Florida. Was £759 per adult and £727 per child (3-9 years); now £709 per adult and £677 per child.
To book tickets call free on 0808 271 4453 or visit www.attractiontickets.com/en
For media information contact Kate Bates, head of PR, on 0203 195 6840 or
About Attraction Tickets Direct:
Attraction Tickets Direct is one of the world’s largest attraction ticket brokers serving more than 350,000 customers each year from four source markets - the UK, Ireland, Germany and Brazil. The company was founded in 2002 and by 2006 became the first company ever to sell '1 million visits' to Walt Disney World, Florida in a single year –something that has been achieved every year since. The multi award-winning company aims to Add Happiness® to holidays by making it easier, cheaper and faster to buy tickets to the world's leading attractions. www.attractiontickets.com/en