Classical Rome Tour with Panoramic Open Bus Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Travel by both coach and on foot on this tour of classical Rome sights
This 3-hour morning tour is a great introduction to Rome and takes you to some of the Eternal City's best known and best loved landmarks. Highlights include the Trevi Fountain, the impressive Pantheon, Piazza Navona and St Peter's Basilica.
Our guide to Classical Rome Tour with Panoramic Open Bus Tour
If you want to see Rome’s top attractions in a relatively short time, this 3-hour tour combines comfortable sightseeing by coach with a bit of walking.
On the Classical Rome tour, you’ll get up close to the highlights of the Eternal City, including the Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, and St. Peter's Basilica.
After crossing the Piazza della Repubblica, with its Fountain of the Naiads, your guide will take you on a pleasant stroll through Rome’s historical center.
Admire the Trevi Fountain, La Colonna di Marco Aurelio, and the Bernini-designed Palazzo di Montecitorio. You’ll also see the Palazzo Madama and Piazza Navona.
Just past Castel Sant’Angelo, the driver will drop you off at a point close to Vatican City.
Admire St. Peter's Square, where your guide will tell you about the Basilica, and then you’ll have the chance to explore this magnificent church on your own (except when religious celebrations are being held). See masterpieces such as Michelangelo's Pietà and Bernini's bronze canopy, before re-boarding the bus.
A complimentary Hop on hop off Open Bus Ticket is included.
Daily, year round.
Around 3 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Classical Rome Tour with Panoramic Open Bus Tour
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 4 days prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 72 hours of departure.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Remember that there is a dress code for this tour: shoulders and knees must be covered. We cannot be held responsible for entry denied due to inapproriate dress. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- The tour is not recommended for people with walking difficulties.
- Closing days of the Pantheon: May 1.