Imperial Rome Elite Walking Tour with Skip-the-Line Colosseum Ticket
5 stars: Based on 3 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Rome's must see Imperial Landmarks - Palatine Hill, the Roman Forum and the incredible Colosseum
See the Colosseum, the amazing Roman Forum including the Temple of Julius Cesar, the Capitol and much more on this fantastic tour of Rome’s Imperial era landmarks which also includes Skip-the-Line tickets for the Colosseum.
Our guide to Imperial Rome Elite Walking Tour with Skip-the-Line Colosseum Ticket
Experience ancient Rome's most famous landmarks on this fascinating walking tour where you will enjoy skip-the-line access, personal headsets, a guaranteed small group and knowledgeable, enthusiastic English-speaking guides.
The tour meets at the Arch of Constantine, the largest and one of the best preserved triumphal arches in Rome. From here your guide will take you past the queues and into the Colosseum which is one of the world's greatest historical treasures.
As you will learn, this amazing amphitheatre dates back to the year 72 A.D. and could easily hold over 50,000 persons.
Afterwards, the tour heads to the Palatino (Palatine Hill). Sandwiched between the Roman Forum and the Circo Massimo, the Palatino is an atmospheric area of towering pine trees, majestic ruins and memorable views.
According to legend, this is where Romulus killed his twin and founded Rome in 753 BC. Either way, the views themselves from the Palatino, over the Forums or the Circus Maximus are worth the trip to Italy.
Continue to the amazing Roman Forum where you again skip the ticket lines. The Roman Forums were the political and social centre of the Roman Empire and the whole area is literally an open-air museum and here you will find the Temple of Julius Cesar, the Arch of Titus and the Holy Road.
Daily, year round except for first Sunday of the month.
11.00am and 1.00pm
Average 5 out of 5 (3 customer reviews)
Brilliant tour!! Not boring atall and learn so much throughout! Defo recommend doing this as the skip the line cuts you so much time and the guided tour is brilliant!
Trusted Customer reviewed 30 May,2019
Great tour,the colosseum is quite magnificent.No queuing.The local tour guide was very knowledgable,helpful and very friendly.Would recommend.
Trusted Customer reviewed 26 Mar,2018
It provided everything we needed for an informative tour.
Pauline Williams reviewed 30 May,2017
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Imperial Rome Elite Walking Tour with Skip-the-Line Colosseum Ticket
- Itinerary subject to change. The Imperial Rome itinerary may be changed depending on Coliseum entrance time availability.
- Even though we have a skip the line access, there could be a short line for security check
- It is necessary to show a valid ID for children.
- This tour is not available every first Sunday of the month
- Unfortunately, this tour is not suitable for guests in wheelchairs or with impaired mobility.
- It’s forbidden to bring into the Coliseum backpacks, suitcases and voluminous bags.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 4 days prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 72 hours of departure.