The Omnia Rome and Vatican Pass
- 22 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy admission to some of the city's best attractions...
Save time and money with The Omnia Rome and Vatican Pass! Enjoy FREE entry to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, plus two other listed landmarks and discounted entry to a further 30 sites, museums and attractions. Take advantage of the Fast-track entry at some of the most iconic monuments in the world, plus unlimited use of the public transport system (adults only).
Our guide to The Omnia Vatican Card and Rome Pass
With the Omnia Rome and Vatican Pass you will get to visit the must-see attractions of Rome within a three-day period and with skip-the-line access at some attractions, this ticket is a money-saving, time-saving must!
The Omnia Rome and Vatican Pass includes FREE Entry to:
- Sistine Chapel & Vatican City (skip-the-line)
- St. Peter's Basilica
- Basilica of St. John in The Lateran and the Clositer
- Carcer Tullianum
- Cloister of St. Paul's Outside the Walls Basilica
- 72-hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
The Roma Pass includes FREE* Entry to two of the following attractions:
- Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill (skip-the-line to the Colosseum). *currently needs to be pre-booked via online portal (see below and on voucher), this incurs a € 2 booking fee.
- Castel Sant' Angelo
- Capitoline Museums
- Galleria Borghese
- Forum Pass Super
- Circo Maximo Experience
- Baths of Caracalla - 4D Experience
- National Roman Museum
In addition the Rome Pass offers discounted admission to the following sights, attractions and museums in Rome.
- Appia Antica
- Centrale Montemartini
- Museo della Civiltà Romana
- Museo Nazionale d'Arte Orientale
- Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia
- Museo Nazionale Romano
- Scavi di Ostia Antica
- Musei di Villa Torlonia Casina delle Civette
- MAXXI - Museo nazionale delle arti del XXI secolo
- Museo di Roma
- Musei Capitolini
- Galleria Spada
- Museo Napoleonico
- MACRO - Museo d'Arte Contemporanea Roma
- Museo di Roma in Trastevere
- Musei di Villa Torlonia Casino Nobile
- Museo Nazionale di Palazzo Venezia
- Planetario e Museo Astronomico
- Mercati di Traiano - Museo dei Fori Imperiali
- Museo di Scultura Antica Giovanni Barracco
- Museo dell'Ara Pacis
- Museo delle Mura
- Museo Nazionale dell'Alto Medioevo
- Museo Nazionale Preistorico ed Etnografico Luigi Pigorini
- Palazzo Valentini – Scavi Archeologici – Domus Romane
- Villa, Circo di Massenzio e Mausoleo di Romolo
- Galleria Nazionale d'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea
- Galleria Nazionale d'Arte Antica in Palazzo Barberini
- Galleria Nazionale d'Arte Antica in Palazzo Corsini
- Museo Nazionale degli Strumenti Musicali
- Museo Nazionale delle Arti e Tradizioni Popolari
- Museo della Repubblica Romana e della memoria garibaldina
- Museo Carlo Bilotti Aranceria di Villa Borghese
- Museo Pietro Canonica a Villa Borghese
- Museo Civico di Zoologia
The Omnia Vatican and Rome Pass also includes:
- Free travelcard for unlimited access to Rome's public transport system (Adults only).
- Free detailed Guidebook to help plan the perfect trip
Note: Child passes do not include the Roma Pass or Travelcard, but still give children free access to all Omnia Card attractions. Many of the museums included in the Roma Pass are free to under 18s and travel in Rome is free to children under 10
How to pre-book the Colosseum
Please note bookings for the Colosseum are now compulsory. This can be done online (see process below) or via the call-centre +39 06 39 967 575 at the cost of €2 per person. Alternatively, you can book it in person free of charge at the ticket offices of the Colosseum (same day only - subject to availability).
- Scroll down to Roma Pass section. Click on 'RESERVE YOUR ENTRANCE'.
- Select date in calendar.
- This will open up a list of timeslots. Please note there are five pages of timeslots for each day subject to availability. Switch through them by clicking one of the numbers (1, 2, 3, 4 or 5) beneath the calendar. Available slots are in green.
- Choose a slot and select 'Entrance Reservation with Roma Pass'. Choose amount of people and Add to Cart.
- Check out and pay. To enter the Colosseum you will need to present your Roma Pass as well as proof of reservation, otherwise your admission will not be accepted.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Omnia Rome and Vatican Pass
- You will be issued an open-dated ticket voucher for the Omnia Rome and Vatican Pass which is easily redeemed at one of the conveniently located redemption centres (full details and addresses provided on voucher). Redemption Centre opening hours are open 9am-4pm Monday to Saturday, and 9am-1pm on Sunday.
- The Omnia Rome and Vatican Pass can be activated at any time on your visit to Rome and are valid for three consecutive days upon activation. All elements of the ticket must be used within these three days.
- The pass runs on a 72 Hours basis. If you activate your pass on a Monday 2pm, it will be will be valid until Thursday 2pm.
- The Vatican Museum is closed every Sunday and on select religious holidays including Christmas Day. The Colosseum is closed on the 1st Sunday of each month plus 1 May, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- Due to demand, entrance to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel is subject to availability during peak times. It is recommended that you visit early to avoid the peak crowds.
- Individual attractions can be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- Guests aged between 6 and 9 years old are eligible for the Child rate.
- The Colosseum can be reserved in advance online at www.coopculture.it (see step-by-step guide above), via the call-centre +39 06 39967575 or in person at the Roman Forum Palatine ticket offices (same day only - subject to availability). Please note advanced reservations online and via the call-centre will have an additional charge of 2 Euros per person by credit card. To enter the Colosseum you will need to present your Roma Pass as well as proof of reservation, otherwise your admission will not be accepted.
- Please note the Colosseum is incredible busy. It is recommended to book as far in advance as possible in order to secure a visiting slot.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free up to your holiday departure date provided that you have not already used your ticket to pre-book attractions.
- Note: Child passes do not include the Roma Pass or Travelcard, but still give children free access to all Omnia Card attractions. Many of the museums included in the Roma Pass are free to under 18s and travel in Rome is free to children under 10
Frequently Asked Questions for The Omnia Rome and Vatican Pass
- Can I skip the lines?
Yes, if you have an Omnia Rome and Vatican Pass you qualify for fast track entry into all Vatican City sights as well as the Coliseum, Roman Forum and many more – saving you up to 4 hours during the peak summer months. However, it is strongly recommended to book your slot to visit the Colosseum as far in advance as possible.
- How to book the Colosseum?
The Colosseum can be reserved in advance online at www.coopculture.it (choose the "booking with Roma Pass" option); or via the call centre +39 06 39967575. Reservations can also be made in person at the Roman Forum - Palatine ticket offices (same day only - subject to availability). Please note advanced reservations online and via the call centre will have an additional charge of 2 Euros per person by credit card. Same day reservation at the Roman Forum - Palatine ticket offices are free of charge. To enter the Colosseum you will need to present your Roma Pass as well as proof of reservation, otherwise your admission will not be accepted.
- Does the Omnia Rome and Vatican Pass come with a guidebook?
Once you exchange your voucher in Rome you will be offered a free guidebook and map detailing the attractions and offers for you to take advantage of during your trip.
- Are the attractions accessible all year round?
Usually, the majority of attractions included on the Omnia Rome and Vatican Pass are open all year round, however, there may be some partial closures around Christmas and New Year. Check the opening hours and dates for each attraction in advance to help plan your trip.
- Is the pass only valid for consecutive days?
Yes, the passes run on a consecutive three-day basis. If you activate your pass on a Monday that will be included as the first day and your last day will be Wednesday. Note: if you start using your pass in the late afternoon or evening that will still count as your first day.
- Can I visit the same attraction twice with my Omnia Rome and Vatican Pass?
The Omnia Rome and Vatican Pass only allows single entry to each attraction. Repeat entry is not allowed.
The Omnia Vatican Card and Rome Pass Reviews
Good little card. Easy to order and collection at destination. But remember to still book tours and times for visits prior to your trip. At least 10 days in advance.
Trusted Customer reviewed The Omnia Vatican and Rome Pass 29 Apr, 2019
Great experience but very very busy even in mid week of March.
Louise Gregory reviewed The Omnia Vatican and Rome Pass 15 Apr, 2019
Easy access to sites without a 2 hour queue. Brilliant to get on the hop on top off bus to see the sites and free travel means no hassle of finding change and buying tickets
Geraldine Tsakirakis reviewed The Omnia Vatican and Rome Pass 31 Oct, 2018
The passes were really straight forward to collect and good value for money, except that we were informed by staff at the Basilica that you didn’t actually need to pay to get in, so we could have used that element of the pass elsewhere. Otherwise, all the attractions and transport options that we chose were very good.
Kay Mead reviewed The Omnia Vatican and Rome Pass 24 Sep, 2018
Best value for money I could find **
Trusted Customer reviewed The Omnia Vatican and Rome Pass 28 Aug, 2018